Bad
Good

I'm an alumni from Chelsea, I attended from 2004 through 2008 and I enjoyed my years there even when it wasn't as safe as it is now. Back then, you would walk into the building knowing there was going to be a fight that day but in the last couple of years the former principal (Timberlake) and his A.P.'s made the environment much safer and saw a drop in violence. I can surely say this school's employees are the most resourceful group of people I think I'll ever meet. I don't think Chelsea is the best school but if you attend it it's not the worst thing that can happen the teachers are great and teach you how to make the best of the situation.

I am a sophomore currently attending Chelsea High and I really like it. I transferred there this year because I didn't like my last school. I loved how we can go outside for lunch and hang out. What I really noticed during my first couple of weeks was how friendly people were to me. Everyone has their cliques and stuff, but most of the people there are friendly. Sure every once in a blue moon there's a fight, but what school doesn't? The teachers there are also very cool. I've always been bad at math, but I went to one tutoring class in the morning and I already understood what to do! And then I passed math with an 80. The only problems I see is that there is low attendance sometimes, and the principal is really strict. I still enjoy this school a lot.

I don't know what they are all talking about because the school is not all that great .the best part of it is lunch just because we can go outside. I don't like how you guys left everything else out why you guys talk about the gangs all the fighting .why you guys don't talk about that and classes are crazy the school is most likely to drop out of our school then go to college.so why you guys talk about that Chelsea high school is not a good school at all

I attended Chelsea High School and i have to say that i loved it. In my opinion the teachers were not only there to teach but to mentor the students through the daily troubles each and everyone of us faced. I also loved the neighborhood, where else could you visit the local art galleries, and shop at SOHO's boutiques all on your lunch period. The environment alone fostered to a daily learning experience. Yes, academically I would say that its an average school, but this is not due to lack of support from the teaching staff, or poor curriculum.

I'm an alumni of Chelsea High School. I'd say the fondest memories are of being in that school. The teachers were always helpful and showed that they really cared about us, as students, learning. The friends I made are never to be forgotten. The parents I believe could be a little more involved. The academic programs are the best- C-Tech and CISCO Networking are two of the programs I was part of. As for extracurricular activities, I do wish the school had a proper music and art program. While in school I was surrounded by many talented kids. As for sports, the school would need a much bigger gym.

I am a student who attends Chelsea High School. This school is just above average. I believe 50% of the students are here to learn and pass, 40% are not learning and are messing it up for the rest. The remaing percent are in between. They want to learn and are very smart but are just involved with bad association. I would grade this school a 6 out of 10. The teachers are here trying as hard as possible to help the students (us). The teachers are always involved and are trying to help those who want help, even those that dont.

Last modified Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.