/ School Profile

Posted September 12, 2014
This is a sweet nurturing environment. The pre-k has very well lit classrooms with super large windows. The Pre-k classrooms are well stocked and they have a lovely and an impressive Garden outside that the Parent Coordinator Cincy Yeung Lau, started. The Parent Coordinator is fantastic. The school is charming. The Pre-K has a nice playground to use each day. The school has cooking classes even for the lowest grades. The pre-k has a Dual Language program that is awesome. I recommend you take the time and check this school out. This a school with a community feel, warm and welcoming.

Posted March 08, 2011
I been here for 4th and 5th grade and I don't feel left out when I just transfered. This school helps prepare me for middle school. Right now in middle school, I still reflect back on the fun I had in this school. The teachers and staffs are all really nice. My principles even took the time to get to know me. I really would highly recommend this school

Posted March 16, 2010
This is the best school ever there's great and helpful teachers waiting to be asked a question by a student. So I think on my own opinion ps1 is a great place to get educated and fell comfortable about learning and to have fun. plus if you like sports ps1 has the best sport equipment you can really think of to.

Posted October 04, 2009

Ps 1 Alfred E Smith
8 Henry Street, New York, NY  10038
Last modified Ps 1 Alfred E Smith is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 1 Alfred E Smith Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top