/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted September 25, 2014
The school administration is super rude all the time. They treat parents bad and nasty attitude when we ask some questions. I think Ny city education department can't do any things. Because they protect by workers union. Their bad attitude is not short term period is long term period. Which means I saw when I was a little child in ps2 they used yelling abuse language all the time. I hope some people could teaching them to correct their bad attitude. Hoping them become normal one day . Anyway I like school teachers in ps2. They all are excellent teachers. Except admin

Ps 2 Meyer London 1

Posted February 13, 2013
This school's administration is one of the worst I have ever seen. Some of the people that work here are not helpful and incredibly rude. I hate to see my taxes put to such poor use. I hope the NYC Dept. of Education would take it upon themselves to perform corrective action where warranted and replace the staff with those that are more caring and courteous in order to foster a better and healthier learning environment.

Posted July 21, 2011
I am a 5th grade student at P.S. 2, and I've been here since Pre-K. This school is great for kids. All the teachers are friendly, and they always try to push them a little farther to the next level. They also try to

Posted October 08, 2010
Ms. Jung of 5th grade is the best teacher my son has ever had. I've never seen a teacher who is so caring, observant and so willing to help her student suceed. She takes every opportunity to help her student out. SHE IS THE BEST!!! This school is really great! The Principal, supervisors and staff are all very accommodating. You will see how they work as a team. Thank you very much PS 2 and a BIG thanks to Ms. Jung.

Posted April 18, 2010

Posted April 18, 2010

Ps 2 Meyer London 0

Posted November 04, 2009
it has great teachers, and my children all learned so much!

Posted October 13, 2009
This school made 3 of my children pass never failed a grade their smart already!! I have 1 on 4th grade he loves all his teachers he had and passed every single little grade he had.

Ps 2 Meyer London 0

Posted October 08, 2009
I think PS 2 is fabulous! The principal and staff work so hard to help the students. The teachers love the kids and go above and beyond their responsibilites! The 4th grade teachers rock! Keep up the good work PS 2!

Posted October 07, 2009
The collaboration and support of everyone at the school is outstanding!

Ps 2 Meyer London
122 Henry Street, New York, NY  10002
Last modified Ps 2 Meyer London is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 2 Meyer London Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top