/ School Profile
New York, NY

Ps 7 Samuel Stern 5

Posted September 20, 2014
A fantastic school with a great turn-around story. The principal is getting things done and making huge strides with the parents and the student body. The school ranked 'A' in most categories and will continue its upward trajectory! Go 007!

Ps 7 Samuel Stern 0

Posted August 25, 2008
I was a new parent to this school last school year, and at first I was impressed with everyone I came into contact with. My daughter had amazing Pre-K teachers. I had a good relationship with the principal as well as her staff. My only complaint is that there is barely any parent participation going on in this school. For most of the school year there wasn't a parent coordinator and as a result I feel that there was no one to turn to as a parent when you needed information and when we were told that a charter school was going to be sharing space in the same school building there was no one with answers of what our options were. I hope this year they make some much needed improvements.

Ps 7 Samuel Stern 1

Posted May 20, 2008

Ps 7 Samuel Stern 4

Posted May 29, 2007
This school is by far one of the better schools in NYC. I had my son there in special ed as he needed some extra help and the teachers were high quality and sound. The administration was very helpful and we were sad to have to leave as we moved!

Ps 7 Samuel Stern
160 East 120th Street, New York, NY  10035
Last modified Ps 7 Samuel Stern is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 7 Samuel Stern Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top