/ School Profile
K-5 & Ungraded
New York, NY
Students enrolled: 2,002

Posted April 28, 2014
This is a great school i have been here since 1 st grade now i am In 5 th grade i will be going to adventure land it is going to be great sincerly,Y Smine P.S i will like my school to win 5,000 pls give nice comments thx

Ps 19 Marino Jeantet 2

Posted April 19, 2014
I went to this school. I am now 18. I mean my experience at this school was alright. Although my brother also went to this school, he is now 21, and my mother had complained that a teacher was picking on him. The students were told that if they weren't to do the homework they wouldn't be able to go to the trip the next day, and he was exited to go. But on the day his hw was checked he says she ripped it up and threw is out! My mother was so furious, as she had checked his he the night before, she went to speak to the school but nothing was done. All they did was tell my mom that the teacher said she was sorry and now she'll allow him to go on the trip. Of course my mom refused to let him out of the school with her. I mean it all depends on the teachers you get. There are good, bad and very bad teachers. Yikes.

Posted March 21, 2014
This school has no help to my child. He in 5th grade and they are finally teaching them how to add 1 digits this stupid. Worse school created.

Posted December 20, 2012
I had the worst experience in this school with my child in third grade, really bad, the worst part is when They don't take responsability, It is always student or parent fault. I agree with "i go to this school and i have to say this is ONE OF THE WORST SCHOOLS ever because the students create cliques at this age and that leaves kids out.there have also been bullies physically harming students beacause of the way they dress talk and look and the types of music,the way they put their hair they bully them just because their like that,I RECOMMEND THAT if you want to place your child into that school you should not do that,the teachers are very aggressive with the students,ive heard a report that a teacher smacked a students hand with her ruler.this is one of the horrible schools in corona i recommend you to shut down this school!!!! "

Posted July 07, 2012
I love that school I was there most of my life and every one there became a family together as one.The teachers treat th students with respect even to the Class clown! Nobody was ever lonley yes there were cliques but we all still got along fine. There were nobody ever had to go through something alone .It was a fun time there and all the trips were fun and educational .Towards the last year of school every forgot there problems and just merged as one everyone talked to every one we became a family just by having the time of our youth going we where together for every thing.The teachers talked to the students with humor a family the principal visiting us all as a relative we are a big family there even if were not there anymore every one who ever went there lefted a long lasting glow and mark that changed the school in a little unique way for every pupil there.

Posted January 08, 2012

Posted May 11, 2011
I go to this school and it is very good. I Got full marks on the math state tests because the teachers were very good and nice and they also teach good. Also, the school is very good because people don't get beat up. The principal is nice to.

Posted April 21, 2009
As a single mom, i have both my child going to this school. Is a great school for biligual. My children started spaeking spanish, until they went to PS 19. They came out from there learn english. They are very dedicated to teach, read, and as much as they can to help our children.

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted October 15, 2008

Ps 19 Marino Jeantet
86-37 53rd Avenue, New York, NY  11373
Last modified Ps 19 Marino Jeantet is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 19 Marino Jeantet Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top