Bad
Good

this school is pretty bad, they don't teach you the exact common core and there are kids who always distract the class. not a good school in my opinion

GREAT SCHOOL. THEIR GOAL IS TO MAKE THEIR STUDENTS #1. I WAS A STUDENT HERE AND NOW MY SONS GO TO SCHOOL HERE. ITS A GREAT PLACE TO BE. YOU ACTUALLY SEE THE PRINCIPAL INVOLVED. AT SOME SCHOOLS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PRINCIPAL LOOKS LIKE. AND WE GOT AN "A" LAST YR, AND THE YR B4 THAT.YES I AM A PROUD MOTHER..

I am such a proud parent ! My child has not only met most of the academics but also my child gets the emotional support needed when I am unable to be with he while she is in school . Ms. Nunez (Principal ) , along with Ms. Montano & Ms Brown, Mr. Ramirez & Mr. Barton are all such a spportive staff to all of the children. I have been lucky to have them in my child's life . Placing my child in this school was the best thing I did!

I just love this school,since they started the technology club,its amazing.

I read the other review and I could not agree more. My son attends this school and I am trying desperately to get him into another school. The classes are large and this year in 4th grade, he didn't learn a thing. Honestly, his teacher never graded any of his homework. This school does a disservice to black and latino children.

Last modified Ps 28 Wright Brothers is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.