/ School Profile

Posted December 03, 2013
this school is pretty bad, they don't teach you the exact common core and there are kids who always distract the class. not a good school in my opinion

Posted January 26, 2011
GREAT SCHOOL. THEIR GOAL IS TO MAKE THEIR STUDENTS #1. I WAS A STUDENT HERE AND NOW MY SONS GO TO SCHOOL HERE. ITS A GREAT PLACE TO BE. YOU ACTUALLY SEE THE PRINCIPAL INVOLVED. AT SOME SCHOOLS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE PRINCIPAL LOOKS LIKE. AND WE GOT AN "A" LAST YR, AND THE YR B4 THAT.YES I AM A PROUD MOTHER..

Ps 28 Wright Brothers 0

Posted March 16, 2010
I am such a proud parent ! My child has not only met most of the academics but also my child gets the emotional support needed when I am unable to be with he while she is in school . Ms. Nunez (Principal ) , along with Ms. Montano & Ms Brown, Mr. Ramirez & Mr. Barton are all such a spportive staff to all of the children. I have been lucky to have them in my child's life . Placing my child in this school was the best thing I did!

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted January 23, 2009

Ps 28 Wright Brothers 2

Posted December 22, 2008

Posted November 26, 2008
I just love this school,since they started the technology club,its amazing.

Posted August 06, 2008
I read the other review and I could not agree more. My son attends this school and I am trying desperately to get him into another school. The classes are large and this year in 4th grade, he didn't learn a thing. Honestly, his teacher never graded any of his homework. This school does a disservice to black and latino children.

Ps 28 Wright Brothers 4

Posted July 07, 2008

Posted June 13, 2008

Ps 28 Wright Brothers
475 West 155th Street, New York, NY  10032
Last modified Ps 28 Wright Brothers is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 28 Wright Brothers Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top