/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted February 26, 2013
This is an excellent school serving a very diverse populations. There are excellent teachers, strong leadership, and academic programs that take children from where they are to the next level. The arts programs are superior and the after school options are fantastic. As the parent of two children at PS 75, I cannot speak highly enough of my experience at the school. One of my children even qualified for city-wide G&T, and I decided to leave him there. I still believe it was the right decision!

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted July 10, 2009
I am very happy with ps 75 it has been a great experience this year.My son was in kindergarden. I have told everybody that i know about the different programs that this school offers. Along with the diversity in families.

Posted May 27, 2009
This is a great school. I've got 2 children in the dual language program and they both love it. The teachers are unbelievable. They seem to know each student very well. My daughter's been there since pre-K, and she has yet to have a teacher we've not been thrilled with. And we're picky. The principal is incredibly commited to a high quality education for every student. The diversity and dedication of the families is great. Other things that make a difference to me: an excellent art program and library! I went to a decent school in the suburbs, but it was nothing like this one.

Posted April 16, 2009

Posted August 21, 2008

Posted May 14, 2008

Posted September 09, 2007

Ps 75 Emily Dickinson 2

Posted August 13, 2007

Ps 75 Emily Dickinson 4

Posted July 20, 2007
We are very happy with the school in almost all respects. While it is a big, old NYC school building, the excellent teachers and principal have created a warm environment where children can and do learn. The extracurricular activities (chess, spanish dual language, mandarin after-school, etc) make for a very well rounded experience.

Ps 75 Emily Dickinson
735 West End Avenue, New York, NY  10025
Last modified Ps 75 Emily Dickinson is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 75 Emily Dickinson Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top