Bad
Good

This is an excellent school serving a very diverse populations. There are excellent teachers, strong leadership, and academic programs that take children from where they are to the next level. The arts programs are superior and the after school options are fantastic. As the parent of two children at PS 75, I cannot speak highly enough of my experience at the school. One of my children even qualified for city-wide G&T, and I decided to leave him there. I still believe it was the right decision!

I am very happy with ps 75 it has been a great experience this year.My son was in kindergarden. I have told everybody that i know about the different programs that this school offers. Along with the diversity in families.

This is a great school. I've got 2 children in the dual language program and they both love it. The teachers are unbelievable. They seem to know each student very well. My daughter's been there since pre-K, and she has yet to have a teacher we've not been thrilled with. And we're picky. The principal is incredibly commited to a high quality education for every student. The diversity and dedication of the families is great. Other things that make a difference to me: an excellent art program and library! I went to a decent school in the suburbs, but it was nothing like this one.

We are very happy with the school in almost all respects. While it is a big, old NYC school building, the excellent teachers and principal have created a warm environment where children can and do learn. The extracurricular activities (chess, spanish dual language, mandarin after-school, etc) make for a very well rounded experience.

My daughter has had a wonderful experience at P.S. 75. She enjoys music, art, chess every week and in second grade is now writing very creative stories in writers workshop. The Everyday Math program works for her and being in an inclusion class has not slowed her down one bit. The PTA hosts many family events throughout the year such as movie nights and chess nights so there is always something to do.The parents are very involved and the principal meets with them monthly to hear their concerns. Ballroom dancing for the 5th grade and an excellent children's chorus were recently added to the extracurricular enrichment activities. I think we also have one of the best afterschool programs in the district. This is a school worth considering.

Last modified Ps 75 Emily Dickinson is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.