Bad
Good

Ps 76 A Phillip Randolph 1

Posted June 07, 2011
I was not happy with this school at all they staff is very rude. DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN THERE!!! Horrible school!!!!

Ps 76 A Phillip Randolph 3

Posted October 19, 2010
I've been up to my daughters school every other week and discussed behavior, hmwork, and situations that concerned my child> Her teacher 4th grd teacher was very helpful, and I feel the reason why my daughter got promoted! Kudos Teacher!!

Ps 76 A Phillip Randolph

Posted July 06, 2009
P.S.76 has done a great job with my five year old. He has learned a second language and is advancing every day.

Ps 76 A Phillip Randolph 3

Posted March 18, 2009
I am currently looking for another school to put my daughter in. From Pre-k to 1st grade it was fine, however I am noticing that as the grades go up the quality of school work goes down. It is not challenging for my child anymore she is getting less work, some of the classes are over crowded and they need updated equipment and books. As far as extra curricular activities I guess that is something that I have missed. I'm still looking for it.... all I can say is do the research yourself, at this point you are your child's spokesperson, and if you don't speak for them now, how will they know how to do it for themselves later.

Ps 76 A Phillip Randolph 5

Posted July 03, 2008
This is an excellent school. I'd definitely recommend it to any parent living in the Harlem area. Great principal about his kids and business. Staff is well organized. They are on the rise for the best. Offering nothing but the best for their students. I give them 5 stars. and I rate them 10 out of 10. Go P.S. 76! Rising to the stars!

Ps 76 A Phillip Randolph
220 West 121st Street, New York, NY  10027
Last modified Ps 76 A Phillip Randolph is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.