/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted October 02, 2013
I left this school about 15 years ago! One of my favorite schools ever!! Back then i had wonderful teachers! Amazing staff members!! The teachers were so amazing i still remmeber each and everyone of there names!! Looking forward to putting my neice in this school!!! About to be a college gradute as an opthamologist and all i can say wish i can go back to my days at this wonderfull school :'(!!

Posted August 06, 2013
My daughter just graduated from PS 89 Q, I think that we have a very good staff n teachers. The members of the leadership is very good they are always working together to help the students, parents n staff and finding new programs to help the students. The principal is always thinking in the future of the kids, and he also work with the teachers to help the kids that needs. help. His office door is always open for the parents for any question they have. My daughter was very happy to be in that school, 3 of my kids graduated there. I know she is going to miss her school. The principal always try to do programs after school to help kids with reading n math. and in anything they need. We also have a very good afters school program in our school that help for the community in our school. We have a very nice first step program to help little kids from 2 to 4 to learn colors, shapes, etc. numbers, so when they go to Preschool they are ready. I love my school and I am thankful for all the member there to help us and be always there for us.. I give and A to PS 89Q that is why a lot of people wants to be in our school

Posted April 13, 2011
Me encanta la escuelita mi hija aprende muchismo, y me parece que hay programas como girls club que simplemente son excelentes.. me gustaria que haya clases como de teatro, mas musica y la opcion de que los ninos puedan enfocarce en un tercer idioma, por ejm mi nina habla espanol-ingles pero le gustaria apreder mandarin, estoy muy contenta de todo lo que mi nina ha aprendido.!! MARIA

Posted April 11, 2011
The staff work always very hard with parent and students. Here students are encourage to be better every day.

Posted July 01, 2009
My school is the best! The teachers parents and students I graduated this year 2009 . My 46 friends that are in the dual language with me were the first ones to graduaate from this school you learn 2 languages the whole school year and our motto were beliving is achiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This school will teach everyone to disipline and they will learn to face there fears. My brother and sister are also in this school it is truly the best!

Posted February 24, 2009
Awsome!Great teachers and lessons!Thats how the children zoom! Through their grade!!

Posted February 13, 2008

Posted October 07, 2007

Posted December 16, 2006

Posted December 11, 2005

Ps 89 Elmhurst
85-28 Britton Avenue, New York, NY  11373
Last modified Ps 89 Elmhurst is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 89 Elmhurst Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top