/ School Profile

Posted November 09, 2012
My son is currently in Pre-K and I love the school and especially the teacher. This school was my second choice and I was very excited that my son got the opportunity to go to such a great school. He's learning a lot, he's starting to write his name and he wants to read to me. I'm definitely adding this school to my options when I apply to kindergarten.

Posted April 23, 2010

Posted April 02, 2009
I am very proud of this school! I love it. My daughter started to do very good in this school. The principal and her assistants are very kind and their priority is the students. The teachers seem motivated and they are very professionals.

Posted January 28, 2009
I love this school it has great teachers and a fabulious enviornment you should come you wont belive your eyes

Posted June 21, 2008

Posted April 20, 2008
it is awesome parents are envolved the princible is great its clean the kids get great educations the teachers are wonderfull and there is oppertunities for your children there with clubs and programs from pre k to 7th grade

Ps 108 Assemblyman Angelo Del Toro Educational Com 3

Posted February 14, 2007
My child has been attending the school for the past three years. Although the school is great the main focus is the city wide exams. I feel the teachers need to be trained to handle children with ADHD or other emotional problems. Not enough space for children. There are no extracurricular activities offered. It is only offered to middle school children.

Ps 108 Assemblyman Angelo Del Toro Educational Com 3

Posted September 25, 2006
I had graduated out of this school and i came back for 6th grade they made the school to be much better the teachers are also better and the moving around the school to swith up and go to the other classes we have more trust from the school,the teachers,the office,and the whole school it is very better nd i love the school much better and it is much better i love this school.

Posted September 12, 2006
- a former student
I graduated P.S.108 in 2000 and I miss it so. The academic programs were fun and insightful. Just as every student, we all had our troubles but the faculty was ready, willing, and able to help us at the drop of a dime. The art program was always a favorite, and the choir was something I enjoyed very much. My mother and other parents were always involved and willing to help with any and all things the school needed done. Any child that enters this school is a very lucky child that will grow to be an intelligent and dedicated student. believe me, I wish I could turn back the clock and do it all over again. I am now entering college at the art Institute of NY for pastry arts. I plan on moving to Japan to study abroad... expect this and more from your child 's future at P.S.108

Ps 108 Assemblyman Angelo Del Toro Educational Com 4

Posted April 10, 2005
- a former student

Ps 108 Assemblyman Angelo Del Toro Educational Com
1615 Madison Avenue, New York, NY  10029
Last modified Ps 108 Assemblyman Angelo Del Toro Educational Com is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 108 Assemblyman Angelo Del Toro Educational Com Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top