Bad
Good

Ms. KIM is one of the best and brightest teachers who is very patient, treats every child with respect, her hard work and dedication is incredible!!!!! Wonderful school, beautiful G and T program, dedicated and hardworking Principal and assistant principal. My son is very happy and so are we!!!

PS 110 has wonderful, hardworking teachers and a small but active PTA. It is diverse and has a great g&t program. This is our 3rd year at PS 110 and we are pleased so far.

my child goes to this school and i have to say that i am truly disappointed in this school. I was told that it was the top school in the area and they were wrong. If you child is disable and have a IEP this is not the school for you. Also the previous comments are correct if you are a person of a specific ethic background you will get treated like a second class citizen. I will be removing my child from this school for the next coming school year.

My son is in his second year at 110 and we love it, and despite what a previous person commented, my kids and I are people of color. We are very happy at 110.The school is diverse, the PTA works hard and the teachers are professional and work hard. My son is thriving here!

Hate this school principal and teachers if your a person of color stay away

We have one child in 2nd grade G&T and will send our next child as well. No complaints whatsoever. New and exciting changes forthcoming. It seems that the new principal is having some difficulties with the old guard, which is to be expected whenever a new person at the helm attempts to alter the status quo.

This is a growing school that is changing with the times trying to meet the needs of many diverse students who need to be challenged and acquire 21st century skills. The tension referred to by one reviewer between the principal and some teachers is, in my opinion, because those teachers are unwilling to accept constructive criticism, to collaborate with others, and to face the need for changes in teaching practices and innovative ways to work with kids. They create tension for all and hold the school back from being a true professional learning community, which in turn would relate directly to student improvement and engagement in school.

the new principal has changed the tone of the school - there is some tension between some teachers and the principal. Like many other schools there are some really GREAT teachers and there are a few that have checked out. My experience has been about 2:1 The school has no gymnasium. The kids use a large open lobby as a gym. In the winter they are packed into this area for "recess". They are not allowed to run or touch each other. This is their only physical outlet in the winter (formal gym is only once a week).

My child attends Pre-K at PS 110 in Ms. Wats class. I have been pleasantly surprised with the school and the focus on the children. Ms. Wat is a wonderful teacher, and the kids are really learning to adapt to a school environment. The Principal, Karen Feur, is also a welcome face and is focused on the raising the standards at PS 110.

My child goes to this school, she is a first grader, and attended grade K at PS 110 as well. The principal Karen Feur is great, approachable, and def has increased parent involvement and fund raising...The library is beautiful, and the nurse Carmen is awesome. I would recommend another parent to this school.

Last modified Ps 110 Florence Nightingale is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.