Posted December 02, 2008

Posted November 19, 2008
I attended this school when I was younger and my daughter attends this school now. I love it!! My daughter wakes up every morning excited to go to school. Her teachers Ms. Genny and Ms Willie are great! They learn something new everyday. My daughter learned to write her name in 1 week. and she is now fluent in spanish after just 2 months of school.

Posted November 02, 2008
My daughter attends this school and I've been happy thus far. There is continuity thru out the grades and the teachers are consistent. Some of the children have behavior problems but the principal tries to stay on top of things. I would definately recommend this school...it is far better than any other neighboring school in the area.

Posted September 02, 2008
My son attends the nest program at this school. The entire team of professionals working with him are top of the line, best of the best in NYC.

Posted June 17, 2008

Ps 112 Jose Celso Barbosa 4

Posted December 09, 2005
- a staff
The principal is full of energy, her office is full of books and the school is a model school. Staff is all very capable. Overall a pretty great school.

Posted August 27, 2003
This is a great school that your children could attend. It is a good beginning for any child to attend P.S. 112. The Staff shows alot of love and concern for each and every student in the school.My children where students at P.S 112 and they have manage to be very successful at there following Choose of Schools because of the preparation they receive for P.S. 112.

Ps 112 Jose Celso Barbosa
535 E 119th St, New York, NY  10035
Last modified Ps 112 Jose Celso Barbosa is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Ps 112 Jose Celso Barbosa Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.