/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted October 02, 2014
This school is SO BAD! My Son got called names and bad words Because he did not know english . The Bathrooms were Bad Not Clean . There was also poop laying on the ground

Posted April 14, 2013
People should know that to educate a child the whole community should be involve. Lets stop pointing fingers and lets work together to move our "KIDS" foward.

Ps 132 Juan Pablo Duarte 2

Posted March 12, 2013
This School is HORRIBLE please dont sent your kids here! The level of dedication from the principal all the way down is NONE. There are more kids in extended day dissmal than the regular dissmal time there is something to be said about that. I have complained to the principal on how dissapointed i am of what this school has become and how no one cares for the students her response is the teachers contract does not allow teachers to do alot of things they use to i think this is a lame excuse. I was a student here and things were so much better how a great school become this??? I belive the school should be shut down and be re-open under a diffrent administration. To me my childs education is very important like it should be with all parents from this school but very few parents speak up!! My child was not meeting standard and the teacher never once sent a letter or gave me a call when i asked at parent teacher why i was never notifed he said they NOTHING!!! Please choose a school that cares about your childs education NOT HERE!!!

Ps 132 Juan Pablo Duarte 4

Posted April 12, 2011
I was a student of this school from kindergarden to fifth grade. I am now in 8th grade and I miss P.S.132, I sometimes wish I could go back. There are people that say it is a bad school because of the lack of communication. The students and teachers speak both spanish and english. If a student doesn't know english, there are classes for them. This school is full of Dominicans because it is a Dominican school, but that doesn't mean it is a bad school. I am Dominican and I am a great student, on honor roll in my school. This school is fun and strict at the same time. That way the students behave well and have fun learning.

Posted February 27, 2011
my son goes to this school now he is in special ed 4th grade he is english speaken this school has bad peformance in a childs needs they need improvement for both barriers of the fields i have a son aho does have numerous illness alot this is the first school my son ever went to he never had the feeling not wanting to go

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted August 26, 2009

Posted September 12, 2008

Posted June 24, 2008

Posted November 15, 2007
Old building with character and charm. Dedicated staff but a lackluster administration and PTA. Severe language barriers hurt student achievement on high stakes exams.

Ps 132 Juan Pablo Duarte
185 Wadsworth Avenue, New York, NY  10033
Last modified Ps 132 Juan Pablo Duarte is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 132 Juan Pablo Duarte Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top