/ School Profile
New York, NY

Ps 133 Fred R Moore 2

Posted September 13, 2013
Where is the organization? The staff is not very friendly. The lunch room is the smallest and the building does not seem inviting. Why aren't the hallways decorated? Why does the office look a mess? The kids are all over the place. The principal always "shoos" parents away, because she doesn't want us to know what's going on in the building.

Ps 133 Fred R Moore 2

Posted July 24, 2009

Ps 133 Fred R Moore 1

Posted April 06, 2009

Ps 133 Fred R Moore 3

Posted January 12, 2006
My son attends P.S. 133, it is his first year in the school. Its the closest school that offers collaborative teaching. My son has gym everyday and receives speech therapy 3 times a week. I am happy with his progress in the school. The school takes some getting use to, some of the children are a little unruly when they pass through the halls. Overall I like my sons teachers they seem to be very dedicated in creating a safe and structured environment for the kids. The school offers 3 training classes that certifies parents to be official school volunteers. There are prep classes for higher grades that have to take standardized test. I am still learning about the school and we keep parents posted on any new findings. On a scale of 1-10, i would give the school a 7.

Ps 133 Fred R Moore 4

Posted January 12, 2006
Its a good school with teachers who care about our childrens education.C.s.133 has a tutoring program in both math and reading.This has great acedemics for children also.Iknow my daughters has learned a lot in the years they have attended and so will other children.

Ps 133 Fred R Moore
2121 5th Avenue, New York, NY  10037
Last modified Ps 133 Fred R Moore is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 133 Fred R Moore Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top