Bad
Good

155 is going down the tubes quick. My child was at this school this year and I am pulling her out. The new principal is no where to be found--the data even supports this underdeveloped Quality Review! I'm done with 155.

I am a parent of a six year old. My son has been in P.S.155 since last year. When he attend Pre-K. I moved here from Florida. And of course I had concerns regarding my son's education. However, My friend recommended this school. I have to say it was amazing how everyone for the Security Guard to the people in the office and even the lunch ladies are so...willing to help and direct you. Honestly I am impressed with the number of workshops for parents and after-school, Saturday program, Movie night for the children to come on Fridays at 5:30pm, to the phone call at home about my child's behavior. That's impressive for a public school. As a parent if you are looking for a school for you child or children. I strongly recommend P.S.155. Go to the school, visit look, and see for yourself.

There is not enough adult bodies to monitor and discipline children. They run wild trough the school and on schools property not being monitored. My child comes home with bruises and cuts all the time. saying he was playing. However thats not acceptable. Very poor

Last modified Ps 155 William Paca is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.