Jhs 162 The Willoughby 3

Posted April 21, 2014
I graduated from 162 in 2013. This school was amazing. Some if my best moments were in this school. The teachers are really nice and want you to learn. There were some kids that bullied me because if my height and weight but most kids were nice. You really have to pay attention because the kudos can get distracting at times. I'm finishing up my freshmen year of High school in about 2 months. What ever days I have off from regents, I will try to visit my old teachers, especially Ms. Dawkins. She was my math teacher for 7th and 8th grade, as well as my home room teacher. I swear she is the best teacher in the world. I miss her dearly hope to see her soon.

Jhs 162 The Willoughby 5

Posted July 21, 2005

Jhs 162 The Willoughby
1390 Willoughby Avenue, New York, NY  11237
Last modified Jhs 162 The Willoughby is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jhs 162 The Willoughby Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top