/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted April 29, 2014
I tip my hat to Ms Green and Ms Colon...the work that these two ladies put in at their school is very gds..my son will be leaving this year and i wish they had higher grades...the work that it does as far as the kids the community and the staff is remarkable...their dedication too the communioty and the kids speaks very high volumesw..i love this school and everythin it stands for..

Posted September 15, 2013
Nd aThis Great school run buy Principal ms. Green and assit Principal ms. Colon and all the teachers and the rest or the staff has a structure like no other. My daugher has graduated to 6 grade and the structure she has learn in this Great school has made her a better student in every way she is applying in her new school in wich the work for her is easyer because of the tools she learn from P.S.208. And the thing is she's in specail Ed. The love the attention from her staff and ms. Green enteraction with her kids, yes her kids teaching structure,love, and caring to reach for the stars has the lacking of love and attention in our comunity she and all the staff and to be real has made a diffrents in there lives that they can do the impposible and that they r loved but a strong love to move forward with a open mind. So muchmore I can say and I have my little daughter that also graduated to 5th grade. She has turn our kids my kids around if only she had a chance to take over that school and remove the over crowding in with our mayor and His puppet the chancellor has done to distroy our kids Education our Teachers to Put up charter schools,

Posted December 01, 2011
I love this School! Ms.Green who is the Principal, and Ms.Colon who is the Assistant Principal are the best you could ever ask for. Ms.Green truly loves all of her students. She wants and expects the best from all of them . I love her! The school is safe and clean. Her staff is great. The Parent Coordinator is a pleasure to deal with, and the PTA President is awesome too. Parents, if you are looking for a great school please, please, please visit this school if you have the opportunity. My son will be leaving this year and I am so sad.

Posted December 19, 2008
Though Principal Susan Greene came in and took over PS 208 during its' trivial timesapprox. 3-5 years ago; there has been a tremendous shift in not only the atmosphere/features of the school, but the staff and students as well. The Report Card of this now beautiful establishment is on the rise, and is gradually moving up the scale. There is a sense of love. Every child has an understood knowledge that education is important and so are they. Kids recite 'Greatness in all I do...!'. Afterschool programs (PS 208 & Oasis); offering various educational enhancements (ESL Prep (Carmel Hill), extra curricula activities etc.)allows parents peace of mind from 3-6pm. PS208 partnered w/Karasma, and IS thee very first Elem NYBOE in Dist. 3 to 'Go Green' See CBS News (Cynagreen Kids w/Cindy Hsu). Santa came today! Macy's provided toys to every single child.(DS games, skates, ipods..) This is just the beginning!

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted September 05, 2007

Ps 208 Alain L Locke 1

Posted June 26, 2007

Ps 208 Alain L Locke
21 West 111th Street, New York, NY  10026
Last modified Ps 208 Alain L Locke is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 208 Alain L Locke Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top