Ps Is 210 21st Century Academy For Community Lders 4

Posted September 27, 2013
P.S Is 210 Century Academy for community Leadership is one the best school. Great teachers hands on teaching. I highly recommend this school.

Posted June 28, 2011
Operation HOPE/Banking on Our Future has visited P.S. /I.S. 210 twice over the last year to provide Financial Literacy Education. The school is a prime example of what can be done for Students when Parents, Educators and Administrators collaborate and focus with integrity. Principal Linares, Asst. Principal Mejia and the entire staff make a terrific team. The Students we taught Financial Literacy to displayed a keen interest in learning, an enthusiasm and grasp of finance seldom seen in others their age. As we move into the new school year we look forward to bringing Operation HOPE/Banking on Our Future Financial Literacy program to all the Students at 21st Century Academy for Community Leadership. Congratulations to everyone at P.S./I.S. 210. Job well done!

Ps Is 210 21st Century Academy For Community Lders 0

Posted September 19, 2009
I attended this school last year and it felt like i was part of a big family. The teachers and the principal will always remember who you are and vice versa. Its also a great way to flourish your english as well as spanish and help will always be there. I want my son/daughter to attend this school when im an adult. Thanks to the staff, i was able to get into MCSM. One of the top high schools in America. -Lesther Martinez (dont't forget me!!!)

Ps Is 210 21st Century Academy For Community Lders 4

Posted June 24, 2008
I agree with the previous posts but this is now 2008 and the previous posts are from 2005-so certain areas have gotten better and others worse....for example: -Principal Leadership remains at 4 stars- I personally give her 5 -Teacher Quality remains at 4 -Extracurricular Activities i will have to say went down to 2 stars based on insufficent funding other than the after school program from 2:30- 5:30 there is no bright spot. -Safety and Discipline remains at 4 even though there are now in spanking new 5 story building-they need more security.. - parent involvement has gone down to 2 stars: only a small core of parents attend to PTA,and volunteer at the school when needed overall it is a great school and because it is a dual language school(spanish/english) it is a blessing to hispanic children who attend to preserve,remember,reflect and build upon their foundation of latino and american.... william morales

Ps Is 210 21st Century Academy For Community Lders 1

Posted June 23, 2008

Posted April 01, 2008

Posted December 01, 2005
PS 210 is the best-kept secret in Washington Heights. My six-year-old daughter is in the first grade at PS 210. My husband and I were looking for a dual language school where our daughter could simultaneously become proficient in English and in our native language (Spanish.) As a plus the school is also small and provides a more intimate educational environment where the administration, the educators, the parents and the students feel like one family. My daughter s teacher is excellent. The teacher is young, innovative, full of energy, and works well with my husband and I to help my daughter become comfortable in a new school and in the dual language environment. As parents we feel welcomed and respected by everyone at the school. Our daughter loves it there and so do we. We would like to see the school acquire a bigger space in the immediate area.

Posted July 12, 2005
This school is a dual - language school my son attends . I think this is a great school and the they behave like they are a big family there , not like other schools around the neighborhood. I love my school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps Is 210 21st Century Academy For Community Lders
501-503 W 152nd St, New York, NY  10031
Last modified Ps Is 210 21st Century Academy For Community Lders is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps Is 210 21st Century Academy For Community Lders Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top