Posted June 12, 2014
We are a Village High School. It begins with the principle, who has an open door policy, and knows each student by name. if your are an involved parent he knows your telephone number and will text you at any moment. Followed by the dedicated teachers who always give 120% to the students. Because our school is so great, the only thing I can say about improvement, would be more parent involvement.

The Heritage School 4

Posted March 11, 2014
I am a senior in this school. I went through a lot in this school . As a freshman I didn't like it because it was horrible. The teachers could not teach for their life and the students did not care about their education. In 2010, our school was rated a C and it was underdeveloped school. However, in my junior year, they changed the principle. This principle is amazing. The students are respectful to him. He also create many programs for us like COllege Now and performing arts programs from 4 to 6pm. We been doing Saturday school since last year and that helped the students a lot. The school is also getting renovated. I predict 3 years from now this school will be amazing. So much happened already and it's Been only his third year here.

Posted March 31, 2005
The school has a rigorous curriculum that starts with basic academics. The extracurriculum is an overall B. They give the students the opportunity to participate in educational programs that are good hands-on experience that will motivate students to excel. I like how the teachers give one on one attention to the students. Most of the students are at the master level in reading and math. I give this school 3 stars for effert.

The Heritage School 4

Posted December 20, 2004
while my child attended this h.s, he was constantly harrassed by, not only the policemen, but by the neighborhood kids as well, I believe this school is great but the location could not have been worst.

Posted September 13, 2004
Heritage is pretty strict but they get the job done.

The Heritage School
1680 Lexington Ave, New York, NY  10029
Last modified The Heritage School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
The Heritage School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top