/ School Profile
New York, NY

Bread And Roses Integrated Arts High School 3

Posted August 22, 2013
All schools have their flaws, I never wanted my son to attend Bread and Roses but I'm so happy he did . He graduated this past June and leaves for College today. His teachers along with Mrs. Cox and Mr. Ali fought with him tooth and nail because they saw his potential. For four years he gave them the hardest way to go but they stuck in there with him , I can't thank them enough for that . I'm so sorry to see this School close.

Bread And Roses Integrated Arts High School 4

Posted November 06, 2009
although our school is not the best the one thing we have is unity and pride of who we are and where we come from. I am a senior i graduate this year 2010 and i love the people and administration here!

Posted August 05, 2009
As former student at Bread and Roses i have seen the transformation. It become a good school that im proud to say that i graduated from.....Thank you Mr. Wilson

Posted January 25, 2009
i like the school but some teachers hav atituditude problems and dont teach us very well

Posted November 12, 2008
i think this school it is so wonderful and so diverse

Bread And Roses Integrated Arts High School 5

Posted February 10, 2008

Bread And Roses Integrated Arts High School 5

Posted January 26, 2008

Bread And Roses Integrated Arts High School 4

Posted September 21, 2004
I believe this school is very promising, parents just need to keep working along with the staff to help enforce all the rules, the uniform idea was the best one ever, and the curriculum is very good.

Bread And Roses Integrated Arts High School
6 Edgecombe Avenue, New York, NY  10030
Last modified Bread And Roses Integrated Arts High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bread And Roses Integrated Arts High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top