Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I am leaving Randolph because I am moving. I am extremely upset :( I really love Randolph. I actually learn at this school. Randolph is not just a school, we are a family as well! I THINK THAT PARENTS SHOULD SEND THEIR CHILDREN TO A. PHILIP RANDOLPH :)

I am a student at this school and this school isn't that bad. I will be attending as a Senior this year. The guidance counselors won't always pay attention to one student because they have 200+ students to worry about. Make it your business to get their attention. The teacher do have to deal with rude kids and sometimes the kids have to deal with rude teachers but that happens in a lot of high school. Our new principal has worked hard to change our school unlike the old one which I saw very little of my years in the school. If you're around the right group this school won't be hard, if you join programs like CCPI you can ask other students that are in your grade and student that have already taken the class for help. There are always options just depends on how you use these options.

This school isnt good at all. Im currently in the 9th grade and i cant wait til my mom switches me to another school. I feel stressed all the time and when i come home from school i dont feel like going back the next day. Its really a nightmare for me. Students are always fighting and disrespecting the teachers. Some teachers are disrespectful to the student and dont really care about the students education.

The school isn't good. I'm a current student and I don't like it. I don't look forward to going to school. Its' crowded, people are rude, guidance counselors don't have time for anyone, and they have us on lock down. I feel like a prisoner more than a student. It's a very rough school to say the least. Theres fights all the time and some of the teachers don't have time for extra help like after school. Don't get me wrong, the school is very good at pushing you to succeed, but too much pushing isn't good. I'm stressed all the time and I don't feel like the school cares for me personally. A ton of graffitti on the desks.STAY AWAY!

I have been fortunate to supervise and train several students from A Philip Randolph Campus High School as tutors in my After School Program 'Creative Learning Center' in Manhattan for several years. The guidance and education which they receive there is preparing them for the future in their personal lives and potential careers.

I go to this school an i don't like they give out information to late ,guidance consular don't give us any guidance they don't have time for students theirs to many people in the school

This school is absoultly amazing! The teachers are excellent and want my kid to succed! A #1 school!

This Is A Very Educated School It Has Very Good Grades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a freshman at this school and i would have to say it is very good,people are very friendly nuttiing bad to say so far the courses are pretty easy but may get harder but overall a very good school,good college based school class of 2012

i currently attend randolph and this school isnt as good as people say it is. its over crowded and the teachers bearly want to teach us, they always try to find an easy way out. the guidence consulers give us no gudience at all. they never have time to see us if we come to their office. the academic level of randolph overall is not good. it went from being 3rd on the top ten school list to not being on there at all. if it was up to me i would go to a different school until the academic level is back up and there's a new A.P of security.

Last modified A Philip Randolph Campus High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.