Ms 131 4

Posted April 28, 2014
This is a great school with caring staff and interactive learning. The students enjoy recess and project based learning. This school can improve in having more after school activities and sports.

Posted March 23, 2013
I am a student of the school. The school is safe and I love the teachers, counselors, and staffs. This school is the best and is like a second home.

Posted December 09, 2012
I am one of the students in Ms.131. I love this school so much, i don't even want to leave. Some of the things that I like about this school, is the help, and attention the teacher gives to a student. When you don't understand something, they will help you right away, and they will make sure you understand the concepts. Plus, this school is very,very safe.

Posted December 09, 2012
This school Has very good technology. Everyone has a laptop to use in every subject class. And this school challenges the students that goes here, and will help there future.

Posted December 06, 2012
Excellent technology, and nice after school activities. My daughter had bonded with the school and she's loving this school.

Posted December 06, 2012
My daughter goes to this school, it's a very safe school with a wonderful environment.

Posted December 06, 2012
I love this school and I love working with the kids here at this school.

Posted December 06, 2012
My son had always been a delinquent. I am a single parent and I never had much time to teach him to respect. I admit I am an awful mother but after my son got into this school he totally changed. He was making so much progress due to the help of the caring and concerned teachers in this school. I was honestly surprised at how much it'll totally change my son. He now is a mature young adult who is excellent in academics who knows how to respect. I really love this school and love how it affected my son. GO MS 131!!!

Posted December 06, 2012
This school is amazing, I was a graduate from this school now currently working as a lawyer. Go to this school. You surely won't regret it.

Posted December 06, 2012
This school is the best. My daughter graduated here and now is studying to be a doctor.

Ms 131
100 Hester St, New York, NY  10002
Last modified Ms 131 is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ms 131 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top