Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted May 26, 2016
I currently go to Baruch and I've had the most amazing year of my life. I've met the most incredible people, worked with the most influential teachers, and have learned so much not just academically, but of other real life lessons. A lot of these comments are saying that fights happen and that it's rowdy and disorganized. We're at an age now that in whatever middle school, things like that are guaranteed to happen. It's incorrect to say we're narcissists for being in middle school. Despite this, the amazing staff always are so attentive and helpful when accidents DO occur. The teachers are just the most amazing humans i've ever met, and they are part of who i've become. (Ms. Collins, Mr. Ko, Ms.Lin, Ms.McCormack and more.) All teachers here at MS104 have a way of teaching in which every student understands. This is brought out through real life scenarios, activities, and more. Overall, I can;t stress enough how much I love my school, and I;m going to be in puddles when I have to leave.

Posted April 01, 2016
This school gives students a fun learning environment where students interact with their companions. The teachers in this school teach really well and supports our thought and challenges us. This school provides everything you need.

Posted March 09, 2016
Simon Baruch Middle School is where everyone student can have a safe, fun, and learning environment.

Jhs 104 Simon Baruch 2

Posted November 17, 2015
School uses a system called Engrade. teachers consistently do not advise kids on this site of 1. tests 2. Homework Teachers consistently fail to input a correct grade or at times, no grade at all.

Posted June 05, 2015
Why can't Ms 104 teachers post the homework on Engrade like the rest of the world? Some do, most don't. Unfair and ridiculous.

Posted November 21, 2014
I am a student here in Simon Baruch and this is my last year in 2015. I love this school since we changed the principle into a new one. He is trying his best to lead this school. The teachers here are super nice and they try their best to help you guys prepare for the SHSAT,SATS, and the state test. Although the homework is not too much or too little, you would have homework every single day. The club activities are very interesting especially the tech crew, drama club which makes amazing plays by the drama teacher Mr. Ko. (A very funny drama teacher and very fun class.) My favorite 8th grade teacher is Ms. Banke, if u do see her you will automatically smile at her warmness. A very good SCHOOL!!

Posted September 16, 2014
I attended JHS 104 from when it first opened in may of 1956 until I graduated in June of 1959 and went on to graduate from the New York High School of Printing in 1962

Posted September 08, 2014
Seems from the posts the math continues to be horrible! My son went here 7 years ago.

Posted May 23, 2014
This is the worst school ever!!! My child was bullied when he first got there he got jump and none of the kids got in trouble. Now it is his last year and my son gets suspended for defending him self. My son went from being in the talented and gifted program to failing his all his classes. But if he played basketball they would have made sure he passed his classes. Why do you need to play ball for the school to actually get help?

Posted April 05, 2014
Simon Baruch Middle school is an excellent school with teachers who are experienced, professional and care.

Jhs 104 Simon Baruch
330 East 21st Street, New York, NY  10010
Last modified Jhs 104 Simon Baruch is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.