Bad
Good

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

They try there best to handle with cases like this. If anything of this sort you can contact the dean or the counselor to help you

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

Either you can learn quickly or it takes a bit of time. This school encourages the best in students

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

We are always looking to be leaders to our community. As our motto says "today's scholars, tomorrows leaders"

Develops character: Strongly agree

I agree because it enforces specific things that a lot of other schools don't that build up to our character

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Some of them may come off a little tough but they intend the best and want to make sure that you succeed

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Yes it has a good effective approach to hw

Teachers try their best to understand and teach the students

I'm one of the original students from grades 4-8 that graduated in 1989 from Mott Hall on the original campus at City College. This school has always promoted high academic standards the 1st week I attended I had ~2hrs of homework each night in the 4th grade. This is great prep for college the core of this schools curriculum is Science, Math and Technology and it's focus should remain so I graded as salutatorian of my 8th grade class at Mott Hall and my H.S. in SC when my family moved and did very good in college. I am a Senior Accountant at one of the largest MGA/insurance brokers on the East Coast and it has done with the foundation I achieved at Mott Hall. All those complaining about the hard work it really pays off.

Under a new principal, the school is beginning to move in the right direction. Good teachers. I am glad my son is going to the 7th grade in that school.

I currently attend this school i am in seventh grade and this is a great school but the only two things is that since its a small school there is only lockers for only 7 and 8 graders and they give summer homework

Last modified The Mott Hall School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.