Bad
Good

H.S.G.C.A is the best school in New York city. I make a right decision when I picked Graphics as my school .I'm consider myself a lucky fella for be part of the school history .My mates and I we're learning visual arts, filmmaking/ film& Video production,animation .In Graphics every student receives the most challenging academic and art enrichment programs possible to archive our success. The school mission is to provide opportunity to become entrepreneur .I love my school. Stanley Nallem

This school is the best. It has a really good administration. There is only one problem... one of the algebra teachers isn't so great. I like the principal!

While I was a student there it was call High School of Printing, I'm talking over 30 years ago. The school then was maintained very well by the staff/faculty. These days there is a lot of challenges affecting the students and staff. I believe it will improve sooner than later. I loved my school. I became a responsible man through them.

This school is just horrible! There are metal detectors, no phones are allowed in school; it feels like a prison. Correction: it is. Students here are disrespectful; there would be cursing in classes. Immaturity; the escalators are barely working half of the time thanks to the students here and I saw three pregnant girls in the school. As a student here now, I recommend you NOT to come here. It's on the borderline of shutting down and the school is doing terrible with the student body. I don't like it one bit and I'm glad I'm transferring out of here.

I am student currently attending this school, I want to get out,students talk through test,they disrespect the teachers by cursing to them or throwing paper.This school has metal detectors, everyday I pass through the metal detectors I ring, then I have to go to the table to get searched and they never find anything!One day I was posting up photos when a security guard looked at photo of a boy and said 'That's gay'.My mouth dropped,and the kids at this school are so immature,there is not one day that you don't see a pregnant teen,or students walking into classes and having conversation's with the teacher during a lesson .I made a huge mistake going to this school DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL.Also this school is in danger of shutting down,and the principals resolution was to pass every student that just attends each class.

My child goes to High School Communication Graphic Art, and he's doing great. I guess what I'm saying is that this high school isn't bad at all.

I find Graphics to be an excellent school, there could be more parent involvement; the principal and the teachers are highly qualified and truly dedicated to the student body. I am on the School Leadership Team , we could use you. Now parents make sure you do not let your kids fall by the waste side, they need you more now then ever. Join the Parent Teacher Association.

Last modified High School Of Graphic Communication Arts is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.