/ School Profile

Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 5

Posted October 02, 2014
I came to USA after graduating from high school in China and chose to enter this high school while improving my English. The students are very diverse, I can see various costumes from different cultures in the hallway. Some of the teachers I have met are extremely knowledgeable, funny patient and inspiring, although many of the courses are too slow for me. Students are treated equally, no matter how well they can speak English, or whether they have legal status. Manhattan Comprehensive Night and Day High School will become my precious memory.

Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 5

Posted December 16, 2007

Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School
240 2nd Avenue, New York, NY  10003
(212) 353-2010
Last modified Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top