La Salle Academy 2

Posted March 28, 2014
About the teacher, the teachers are good, they are really helpful and cares about the students. some teachers are bad, they are not cover much of the material and just give tests. about the students, most of them are having a bad attitudes. they talk trash and bad languages, they have a bad behavior, dont care to others' feeling and a little bully. but just a couple of them are good. about the school, it is too small and quite depressing. with old fashion school, it kind a dusty and disgusting, the classes are comfortable. the hallway is too small for the big amount of students, so uncomfortable and inappropriate. they need bigger place. they treated the students too hard. they educate students like in military school.

La Salle Academy 4

Posted August 20, 2011
I'm very proud my son graduated from La salle Academy this year. He will enter College in Sep. and he is well prepared for his future and succesful career. All his teacher were involved in his education during his four years . La salle Academy is a very good school for boys.

La Salle Academy 1

Posted April 26, 2011
My son is currently at LaSalle Academy. This school lost their building and is sharing space with St. George's Academy. Less space, same tuition *and pretty high at that. LaSalle is not the primary school so they get the leftovers from St. George. When we toured the building last year, we toured the old building on 2nd St even though they knew full well that they would not be occupying that building in the Fall. It was the biggest scam! School is run like a military and staff tend to be very aggressive with the kids. Website is rarely updated and information on there is poor. It all looks and sounds great but just doesn't work. I definitely do not recommend this school!

La Salle Academy 4

Posted April 12, 2011
The teacher's at La Salle Academy are extremely dedicated and the atmosphere is more one of an extended family at times rather than just an educational institution. Students are OFTEN found remaining after school to "hang out" with their favorite teachers. The time is spent completing assignments, getting help, or just playing games and talking. As a teacher, I honestly can say that these students leave a warm spot in my heart and, although at times they can wear one down, they almost always lift my spirits. They, for the most part, are grateful for what we do for them and with them. Parents appreciate our efforts (again for the most part) but sometimes need to be reminded that we are all human. Some parents have absurd expectations and seem to think teachers and faculty exist ONLY for their son, disregarding the needs and time spent with others. I am more than happy to be a part of the history of this institution.

Posted September 27, 2010
This school provides an effective environment for young men to learn and grow into responsible and involved citizens.

La Salle Academy 0

Posted May 21, 2009
My son currently is a student at La Salle Academy. I have never seen any school that care less about student s grades. Because, if they were caring they would communicate with the parents and let us know the progress of our kids. There is no weekly reports that we parents have to sign and return back to the school, there is no alerts if student is not doing his home work(s), there is no alerts if student not working as he must work in the classroom. You will find out about how your son is doing only when you receive the progress report and report card. When you ask teacher how you, as a parent can be involved in controlling the progress? Teacher will tell you to send him/her emails, and when you did, they never answer it.

La Salle Academy 1

Posted August 18, 2008

La Salle Academy 0

Posted April 15, 2008
When we were shopping for a high school for our son four years ago, La Salle Academy promised to educate him in a caring and nurturing environment where he would earn his high school diploma and move on to college. I am proud to say that La Salle delivered on its promise! My son credits his excellent academic performance to his teachers and the brotherhood shared by all the students. The faculty and students really look out for one another. We are so happy he chose this school. He will enter college in the fall fully prepared as a mature young man. Submitted by a satisfied parent.

Posted January 22, 2008
La Salle is one of the best private high schools in the city. The teachers are caring, the administration is supportive, and the student body is very friendly.

Posted August 18, 2007