/ School Profile

Posted July 05, 2012
Great school if your are interested in academics and getting into a good college/university. Teachers are very attentive and responsive.

Posted March 28, 2012
Great school the only problem I had with this school is the lack of after school programs but great teachers and a nice neighborhood aswell.

Posted April 28, 2011
Saint Agnes is one of the worst high schools in new york city, I hate even mentioning to my friends that i go here and most never even heard of it. It's a pretty run down school, with old lockers, bad bathrooms... its an old building because there is not enough in the budget to get anything. The teachers are horrible, can't teach, they just give you notes. I would like to start my high school year over if I could, I sometimes regret going here. The guidance counselor doesn't even help you for college, he is the most pessimistic guy on earth. There are no AP classes and not enough extra curricular activities. When the school does have a surplus in the budget, you know what they do with it.... we get pudding and strawberry milk for lunch..WEEEE!!! (psych). Don't ever apply to this school, you won't get anywhere in life.

Posted September 02, 2010
St.Agnes has an excellent location accessible to many people coming from numerous places. The school itself is horrible. Bathrooms never have any necessary products, lockers are in bad conditions and the school needs major renovations. On the topic of teachers, there are some that are there to actually help you but many are there just to say they have a job. The teachers dont teach you and help you based on the child but on who the student accompanies himself with. Also, there is a big split in the way students in the honors classes are treated opposed to the regular classes. For example this previous year, ONLY honors students were given information and the opportunity to participate in internships. If i had a chance to do my high school years over in another school I definitely would.

Posted July 28, 2009

St. Agnes Boys High School 2

Posted January 22, 2009

St. Agnes Boys High School 4

Posted November 12, 2008
This school is great. I have to say only great things both my kids attended the school and they are the better for it.

Posted October 14, 2008
This is a great school filled with people who know and care about my son. I appreciate the praise when he's doing the right thing and the admonishmets when he's off track. And now that we've entered the college search I appreciate them all the more. My son and I are going to miss STAGHS.

Posted September 13, 2008
As far as my son is concerned, I consider St. Agnes an excellent school. It is like a community where everybody knows your name. The staff especially the teachers are very dedicated and they interact well with the students. My son developed to become a very responsible, respectful, talented and bright young man. He's a Senior now, and I'm sure he has a very successful future ahead of him. Thanks to St. Agnes for all your help. My son has a great love for the school.

Posted June 29, 2008
This School really helped my son in all ways possible. The teachers and student body was great. I'm proud to say that my son going to a great college.

St. Agnes Boys High School
555 West End Avenue, New York, NY  10024
Last modified St. Agnes Boys High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Agnes Boys High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top