9-12|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated from MCHS in 1997 and attended an Ivy League University following my graduation. I really enjoyed the academic environment, the extra-curricular activities to include the newspaper, National Honor Society, and Amnesty International. Most importantly, the administration and teachers really cared about us the students. I hear from another alumni that the new MCHS school counselors are not as supportive and have told some of the current MCHS students to apply to community 2-year colleges instead of the four-year universities. The reason MCHS was a such a great experience for me and for my classmates was because the faculty really believed in us. This allowed us, as young students, to truly believe in ourselves and accomplish great things. If you are thinking about enrolling your child there; I recommend that you ask about the college prep process and ensure that this information is not true.

MCHS is a great school. You really do go from a girl to a woman. Now that im in college I think back all the time on my days in Cabrini. I miss them! they were great! Teachers were friendly and very helpful. The staff was not cold they were there to help with anything. I remember almost losing a few good friends due to tuition prices and the school found a way to keep them in whether through scholarships or just finding them sponsors. Once you become family here nothing can change that. It really does become a second home. You ave classes and breaks where you get to hang out in the caf, the student lounge, or the closed off outside areas. These breaks are also awesome for the library were you can get hw done early or do it right before class! the library is gorgeous.

The school is okay, but is this the right school for my daughter considering she wants to play college basketball? I am still wondering about this, but she likes the school and has many freinds there....so they must be doing something right.

I'm currently a junior in mother Cabrini high school. I love it here during my past three years Ive grown up a lot. It is definitely my second home! You should see my locker!! A lot of memories have been created here. MIND CHARACTER HEART AND SOUL are values that have been instilled in me through the staff here! Theirs always so much to do and so much of my time is spent in school helping my friends or helping a teacher we really are a community and we are really sisters. Now the reality is that every school is going to have cliques not every high school is harmonious, but here at Cabrini we do try to get along and work together! As a up and coming senior of 2010 i hope to graduate with everything mother Cabrini high school has taught me.

I am a rising senior at Mother Cabrini High School. I can honestly say these past three years at Cabrini have been great. Cabrini has so much to offer; from its diverse curriculum to the opportunity to participate in over 30 extra-curricular activities. Personally, I have found a second home. My most memorable experiences include volleyball playoff games, Olympic day, the Liturgies, and the Women s in History assembly. On top of this I have found a group of close friends. The high school experience is even better when one has friends to share the memories with. Throughout my time at Cabrini, I have come to grow in mind, character, heart, and soul.

I am currently a Senior at Mother Cabrini High School and i can definatly say i am happy with the choice i made to attend this private institution. I have not only grown mentally but also spiritually intouch with myself.

The school is filthy, there needs to be more disciplinary rules enforced and the curriculum needs improvement.

My teachers were absolutely wonderful. However, if my classmates weren't so 'cliquey' and concerned with putting each other down, rather than lifting each other up, I would've enjoyed my years there.

I graduated from Mother Cabrini High School four years ago and I have to say that I have the fondest memories of the school. the teachers and faculty are great and caring and help you in every possible way to prepare you for college.There are various extracurricular activites ranging from community service to peer tutors, to sports, the arts and drum corps in which I was member for the four years I was there..Overall the goal of the school is to prepare young ladies into mature and educated young women of knowledge, and for me this is exactly what they accomplished.

Mother Cabrini is a great school. The purpose is to enrich the soul and mind of young ladies. As a parent I fully believe that the faculty and staff of Mother Cabrini does accomplish this. From the beginning you can see the changes of each students as they develop from a young girl to a woman. The school gives a sense of entitlement, responsibility and maturity to each of the girls. In the end I know that I made the right choice in selecting this school for my daughter.

Last modified Mother Cabrini High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12