Posted June 11, 2013
As a former student, i love this school for my son, he has learned so much, and the teachers are awesome. i love the sense of community and family in the school. all of the kids know each other through out the grades

Guardian Angel School 4

Posted April 26, 2010
My Daughter has been a student at GAS for 2 years. She adores her teachers. I am happy with the education structure at the school.

Guardian Angel School 3

Posted October 14, 2009
My daughter has been attending this school for 2 years now. She loves it! The teachers really seem to care and the principal knows each kid by name and character. Overall, as with any school you have to do the leg work with your child to keep them engaged at home. I'm a full time mom but still find the time to read to my child each night and play math games with her to keep her performing at her peek.

Posted August 10, 2009
This school is really bad.They dont have a gym,nice teachers and the students treat him bad (hearing from my son's complaints),he wont be attending this school when i find a school better for him

Guardian Angel School 0

Posted June 16, 2009
I think GAS is a good school. It really needs to get gym uniforms for the kids the school makes the kids where their regular gym clothes under their uniforms which I think is absolutely crazy. Each year the tuition goes up and we the parents are constantly paying out money for different things in school, it would be great to pay for a proper gym uniform. There curriculm is OK and the teachers in 3rd grade, 4th grade, 6th grade are excellent teachers who are totally open to work with the parents. I think the 8th grade teacher needs to relax alittle and learn to hear and listen to the parents when they come to you with concerns and issues. Overall the school I feel the school is a safe enivorment and I am comfortable leaving my child there.The school needs some improvements inside and outside. need a parent assoc.

Posted June 13, 2009
I have 2 children. They both have experienced the 'wonders' of Guardian Angel School. My daughter graduated from GAS 8 years ago. She has been so appreciative of her education at GAS, stating it has been a solid foundation to being successful at high school and college. My son, is finishing 6th grade and is doing very well. The principal and faculty really care for the students. They really take their professional duties seriously, by providing the best education and guidance as possible. I am proud to be a parent of a past and future graduate of GAS. Thank you to all at GAS.

Posted December 04, 2008
Unfortuantly, this school overall does not prepare your child in the upper grades to think critically, express views, and become avid readers. This school is great from grades 1 through 3 and after that the academic challenges fall short.

Guardian Angel School 4

Posted November 02, 2008

Posted July 14, 2008
My two youngest children just finished their first year at Guardian Angel and I have to say, being a former graduate of the school myself I am extremely happy and impressed with how well this school is run. Miss McElduff and the staff do an amazing job mixing education, religion, discipline, love and fun. My boys are very happy to be attending. LisaMarie

Posted March 13, 2008

Guardian Angel School
193 10th Avenue, New York, NY  10011
Last modified Guardian Angel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Guardian Angel School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.