9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted June 23, 2015
In the first day of Freshman year the sisters look nice , but dont be a fool , every answer is sooo sarcastic. The teachers are very nice . When you ask for help , they dont , no , they expect you to know every little thing . The first semester of school , a bunch of freshman had to transfer schools , and one other thing is that they say the school is paperless, what type of school goes paper less. And then they give you Ipads which you take notes in but the teachers dont barley teach. Im going to transfer to another school.

Posted May 22, 2014
As an alum of CHS I can only wish those students currently attending my Alma Mater the very best. I had four wonderful years at CHS - wonderful memories, friends, rigorous education. I think CHS stands out because the teachers make the difference. They are fully committed to the students and at getting each girl to achieve her fullest potential. Keep up the good work - GO CATHEDRAL!!!!

Posted January 07, 2014
This school is a place where morals and virtues are taught. This is why a significant change in behavior, to the better, is seen in a student by the time she starts her junior year. Students are disciplined and trained to develop good work habits. The school makes sure all students complete their Regents exams, and it offers an Advanced Honors Regents Diploma for Cathedralites who demonstrate academic excellence. Currently, Cathedral High School offers 9 AP courses and a variety of electives and extracurriculars. It is truly another home, filled with excellent teachers who are compassionate and considerate. If a student chooses to challenge herself, she can, at Cathedral.

Posted July 31, 2013
Cathedral High School has given my daughter the opportunity to mature and become such a respectful and wonderful lady. With her rigorous curriculum consisting of numerous AP and honors classes, she has challenged herself. But at the same time, she has enjoyed the various electives offered, such as band, drama, technology, law, business, art, and photography.

Posted January 19, 2013
I am a former graduate of Cathedral and must say that I received a wonderful education.Looking at what the school has evolved I must say that I am a bit jealous. The opportunities given to these young ladies is phenominal.The uniforms are so different then what I had to wear back in the 70's,when I graduated,but I am very impressed. If you trully want a wonderful education for your daughter please consider Cathedral. Both you and her would be proud to say that she is a Cathedralite.Go green and white(My uniform color)

Posted April 17, 2011
the school is great in education. the atmosphere in general is fantastic i feel that as a student i am going to be able to take out a lot of good things from this school. food isn't always good, sometimes you don't always enjoy sitting there but the school is definitely a good school.

Posted March 21, 2011
I graduated from Cathedral High School many years ago. The teachers were great. I got an awesome education and was able to move forward. Teachers are dedicated and really do care about their students. I wish there were more schools like Cathedral.

Posted November 12, 2010
I am a student at CHS. I've always been good at school, but I never really liked it. Having said that, I love going to CHS. The majority of the teachers are great and the building is beautiful. The food might not be the greatest, but the resources and chances to do enriching things are above and beyond.

Posted October 28, 2010
It is one of the best schools in NYC, and I thank my blessings everyday that my parents worked so hard to put my sister, my brother and me in the parochial school system. The quality of teaching that I received there can not be compared and that they have maintained it all these years speaks for itself. The bonds of friendships made all those years back are still intact. What other school can claim that? My sister graduated from Cathedral in ' 78 and my brother from Rice in ' 76. P.S. Currently, My cousin's grandaughter is a freshman at Cathedral "Class of 2014".

Posted July 14, 2010
Cathedral High School is an extraordinary place where proper education is key no the top factor in every teachers curriculum.As a student who attends this school i am proud to say that i am a Cathedralite. yes some of the students attending cathedral are disrespectful and ill-mannered but rest assure they will and have frequently been reprimanded. Their is only a hand few of students who are like this. the rest are caring loving fun and well-rounded. if you want your daughter to achieve a well rounded background and create long lasting friendships in a culturally diverse setting.please send them to Cathedral High School :D

350 East 56th Street, New York, NY  10022