/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted June 09, 2014
My son is in pre-k 3 here. He likes it and has learned a lot. I like his teachers as well. I don't like the afterschool program as much because they don't do much educational activities. But my son enjoys everything about the school and he has made a significant amount of progress. They have taught him how to play, share and follow directions, amongst other educational things. I wish the school had more of an electronic communication but otherwise the communication is acceptable. The principal and vice principal are very nice and helpful. If I had to make a change it would be for the school to give the entire calendar year at once and not monthly since I like to plan ahead for days off and holidays. Otherwise, I would recommend this school. My son will attending for years to come.

St Ann School 5

Posted October 21, 2013
As a former student of St.Ann Elementary School I can say from personal experiences that this is an excellent school to have your child/children attend. The teachers attend the needs of all the students and helps the students with any difficulties. This school not only has a solid foundation and curriculum, but also have a very supportive staff. This school as well prepared me for high school and is basically my second home.

Posted August 08, 2013
So far my kids have enjoyed this school. I would prefer that they give more homework however they are very attentive to each individual child and their needs. I would recommend for others looking for a solid foundation.

St Ann School 5

Posted August 05, 2008
as a student, i can say that this school is very educational and academic

Posted February 13, 2007
My son attended this school January 2007 and he is learning so quickly. He is speaking clearly, learning how to share, and using his listening skills very well. I am proud of his improvement. The kids learn so much more. They learn the basic preschool activities, along with respecting and caring for one another through the Catholic religion and prayer. Parents recommended this school to me and now I am recommending this school to other parents.

Posted May 16, 2006