PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is by far the best on the upper Eastside! The curriculum is amazing my daughter came out of a public school and now she's in the third grade at this school and she's doing so well when she was in the public school system they said that she needed to be left back and at this new school her grades have went up so much. She is already learning about Rome and she loves this school so much. I love this school.

Best kept secret in this area. Excellent teachers, well-mannered students, and their biggest asset, a principal who is a strong leader in hold of the school, cares about each and every students , great effort in whats best for each and every one of them. My child went to shool here, and by luck, was in a learning environment that is safe, warm ,friendly ,non-judgemental, academically challenging, all created by this wonderful principal! More power to this school !

is a good school and their curriculum is one of the more advance ones

i love this school ...........my oldest goes there.....now my youngest .....totally fab

I absolutely love this school. It was were I went to school in the 80's. My two children now attend. The principal is firm, yet very pleasant and fair. The school itself is in better condition then when I attended. I just miss the sisters and friars presence when I was a parishioner.

This school needs much more parent involvement.I am aware of this because my child attends this school.

One of the greatest school on the upper east side for growing young adults. A place were all people can get along and become great friends. Through all my years there I felt a great sense of friendship and well being.

Last modified Our Lady Queen of Angels School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8