/ School Profile
New York, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted November 29, 2014
This school is by far the best on the upper Eastside! The curriculum is amazing my daughter came out of a public school and now she's in the third grade at this school and she's doing so well when she was in the public school system they said that she needed to be left back and at this new school her grades have went up so much. She is already learning about Rome and she loves this school so much. I love this school.

Posted January 22, 2013
Best kept secret in this area. Excellent teachers, well-mannered students, and their biggest asset, a principal who is a strong leader in hold of the school, cares about each and every students , great effort in whats best for each and every one of them. My child went to shool here, and by luck, was in a learning environment that is safe, warm ,friendly ,non-judgemental, academically challenging, all created by this wonderful principal! More power to this school !

Posted April 30, 2010
is a good school and their curriculum is one of the more advance ones

Our Lady Queen of Angels School 0

Posted September 09, 2009
i love this school ...........my oldest goes there.....now my youngest .....totally fab

Posted May 17, 2007
I absolutely love this school. It was were I went to school in the 80's. My two children now attend. The principal is firm, yet very pleasant and fair. The school itself is in better condition then when I attended. I just miss the sisters and friars presence when I was a parishioner.

Our Lady Queen of Angels School 4

Posted April 16, 2007
This school needs much more parent involvement.I am aware of this because my child attends this school.

Posted March 31, 2007
- a former student
One of the greatest school on the upper east side for growing young adults. A place were all people can get along and become great friends. Through all my years there I felt a great sense of friendship and well being.

Posted February 14, 2007
- a former student

Our Lady Queen of Angels School 3

Posted June 24, 2006

Our Lady Queen of Angels School
229 East 112th Street, New York, NY  10029
Last modified Our Lady Queen of Angels School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Queen of Angels School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top