/ School Profile
New York, NY
Before care: Yes

Posted August 14, 2013
My daughter attended this school for two years and graduated from eighth grade, She loved it here and so did I. Faculty made us feel very welcome and like family. The school is very up to date with Technology with smart Boards in every classroom! I noted that the pre K is very diverse which is really nice. The school is small and intimate, my daughter came home with smiles on her face from the friends she made and tears when she had to graduate. She was challenged, A lot of reading in the last two years and good classic books too. She even learned Italian. We will miss this school.

Posted August 14, 2013
I graduated in June 2013 and the teachers skills were impeccable. My ELA and Reading teacher made it easy to understand. My Math teacher never pressured me but allowed me to take my time learning. I actually liked it there.

Posted May 09, 2011
This is my son's first year in the school and he loves it. The kids are friendly and well mannered. The Principal, Teachers and Staff are wonderful. Classrooms have smart boards. The curriculum is the same as the State Standard curriculum. The only downside is the lack of space for outdoor recess. Other then that I highly recommend this school to anyone who has a child going to Middle school. This school is a hidden gem on the upper west side.

Posted August 01, 2010
Corpus Christi is a great school that I am glad that I found. The school has good teachers who care about the students. Teachers who my son hasn't even had for class yet know his name and talk to him to see how he is doing. The classrooms have smart-boards in them, helping to introduce the students to technology early. My son has been provided with challenging coursework and the support needed to help him grow academically, personally and spiritually. Overall a great school and I am happy to have my son enrolled.

Posted June 12, 2010
Although it's only been my first AND last year, Corpus Christi has definitely prepared me for high school. The values and principles learned here are everlasting, the academics and teachers are remarkable, and the experiences and friendships created at Corpus Christi School are simply unforgettable. A small community with wonderful staff, who can pass up the opportunity? Of my previous 2 schools, no single aspect can compare to that of Corpus Christi ! -N.C.

Posted September 12, 2009

Corpus Christi School 1

Posted February 08, 2009

Posted May 26, 2008

Posted February 18, 2005
Corpus Christi is a very special place. Everyone knows each other and all the teachers are encouraging and helpful. The academics are significantly challenging and all the students are friendly. The principal not only knows the name of each student, but who they are and what they are like. Corpus Christi is an extremely nurturing environment. It fits the needs of each individual and makes everyone feel like they are at home. The Corpus Christi community is very close, and values along with academics are taught as well.

Corpus Christi School