PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is an amazing school I am in the school. I enjoy the school very much. The teachers are nice. The students not to much I just keep my distance,but I like. So I recommend this school very much.

I am commenting on the review form the parent posting on June 21. I am the principal of St. Brigid and I feel that we are responsible as a school to notify parents in advance that their child is not meeting standards. At the March report card, if the child continues ot struggle this is a sign they may not be meeting the requiremnts for the next grade. We offer a summer program here but in no way is it mandatory and many of our children take summer classes eslewehere even free at the local public school. So in no way are we putting money first. This parent was with us only one year, and he is not up to speed in math. It is sad that she wrote this about our school because of her frustration. We beieve in havign al our students be successful and work very hard to supply them with the skills necessary for high shcool and college.

After being in the school for one year this is my observation...Some of the teachers are very involved with the kids, however, this pales when it appears that the main focus of the school is money. Many parents were told 3 months before the end of the school year that their kids were failing math or english(1st-7th grade) and that summer school was recommended...for a hefty fee of course. I am so disappointed, that an institution that is founded on the principles of Christ is lying to trusting parents...and making the kids feel dumb. Deceitful strategies like this are sinful and preys upon parents that want the best education for their kids, so they become oblivious to such deception. Again, I was impressed with some of the teachers and the principals knowledge of all the kids, but I will not be fooled but surface behavior. For these reasons I am departing from St. Brigid.

It offers a wonderful education in an area that ofetn doesn't have great opportunities for children. The teachers are warma dn friendly; and they immediately make you and your child fell a part of the family.

I love St. Brigid School. The principal and the teachers are always concern about the students. The teachers know every child by their first name and that makes the transition from one grade to the next a great experience for the students. They welcome new students with open arms. The are always new activities and events that the students love and enjoy. It is a great school.

I am also a former student & St. Brigid was a great experience. I attended from 3rd to 8th grade. When I have children I want them to attend a school just as good.

this school has had a great impact on me and I really enjoyed my stay

I am a former student and all the time that I attended at St. Brigid, the teachers are very strict but all of my graduating class moved on and went to great expectations!!

Last modified St. Brigid School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8