/ School Profile
New York, NY

Manhattan Day School 5

Posted October 28, 2006
As a graduate of Manhattan Day School, I can say with confidence that I would not have received the same quality of education anywhere else. The teachers and administration are fully dedicated to nurturing every child, and I made some of my best friends during my time there. Waking up in the morning was easy; the school day is fun, and I was surroudned by people who cared about me.It's a wonderful school.

Manhattan Day School 4

Posted June 01, 2005
A wonderful, warn school that really cares about the kids.

Manhattan Day School 5

Posted February 23, 2004
I am blown away by this school and its commitment to education. It really cares for each and every child. The principal stands at the front door every morning to greet the kids, the staff takes a personal interest in the success of the children and the doors are always open for feedback, questions, etc. Action is taken where needed and learning is encouraged in a loving environment. The teachers want everyone to succeed and will work to help it happen.

Manhattan Day School