/ School Profile

Posted February 05, 2014
My son has spent 1.5 years at Allen-Stevenson starting in Kindergarten and the school has been amazing so far. To be honest, we do not have anything to compare it to since he is our oldest and the others haven't started school, but I'm impressed by the teachers, facilities, and the leadership of the school. I am an African-American and the school is committed to diversity and offers a welcoming inclusive environment for a school located on UES.

Posted February 26, 2010
No other school in NYC balances the three A's (Academics, Athletics and Arts) as well as Allen-Stevenson. Absolutely delighted to have our son attending A-S.

Posted September 24, 2008
This school is great! My son absolutely loves being here. He looks forward to going to school everyday. They allow 'A boy to be A boy'. From Gentlemen to Scholars! The boys are challenged in everyway and shown how to become thinkers. I would recommend this school to any parent who wants to have their son in a wonderful, well respected school such as AS.

The Allen-Stevenson School 0

Posted December 02, 2007
Greatest school one could ever attend. The relationships you forge at A-S, you will have for the rest of your life. I attended another NYC prep school after A-S and it just wasn't the same. A-S is truly one of the highlights of my life.

Posted April 26, 2006
- a former student
Top notch program, dedicated teachers, and an environment that teaches boys to become men. Academics and tradition go hand in hand. The school has completetd an incredible brand new expanded facility.

Posted August 26, 2003
Makes me want to go back to shcool and I attended a college prep school. It is an amazing school! They involve the boys in the process of learning. They have a lower school orchestra and an upper shcool orchestra.

The Allen-Stevenson School
132 East 78th Street, New York, NY  10075
Last modified The Allen-Stevenson School is a Private school that serves grades K-9
The Allen-Stevenson School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top