/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted April 26, 2015
This school is very challenging. I came from a nowhere near as challenging school and was able to coast by my first year but it has become increasingly difficult but I manage it because I know it is for my own benefit. The teachers in the Upper School are amazing while the Middle School teachers are a bit of a hit or miss.

Posted June 12, 2013
This is a great school for anyone who wants a quality education. Great prep for college, and amazing teaching staff.

Trinity School 1

Posted June 11, 2013
The school is very hard and rigorous. The curriculum is hard to follow and my child is not thriving. The teachers are not very flexible and it is bringing my son down. It is definitely not the right school for my son and I don't think for anyone.

Posted September 03, 2010
As a parent of a former student, I believe that Trinity offers the best academic curriculum in the City. It is a school of excellence and as such sets the highest standards for all involved, the students, teachers and the parents. The Lower School is simply amazing, being both nurturing and academically strong. The students are caring and dedicated to studying; at times, the school can become a bit too competitive. The community offers a wide array of sport choices, music, theatre, dance and art classes, and the teachers are both knowledgeable and experienced. My daughter was well prepared for college, which she perceives as being easier than Trinity. The Latin program is simply outstanding. Overall, Trinity is a unique community of outstanding and caring individuals.

Posted October 27, 2009
Rock & Roll education !! The best of traditional teaching & modern technolog!

Trinity School 4

Posted October 30, 2007
As a student of Trinity I can say that I do enjoy the place and all my friends and fellow students are great. Trinity is an excetptional school acedemically. However some teachers do not always provide the needed attention. This school pushes acedemic excellence, and will accept nothing below extrodinary. That being said the stress level is very high and students offen compete for good grades. If you and your child are willing to undertake this challenge, by all means apply.

Posted April 27, 2006
wonderful place in every way

Posted February 25, 2006
Excellent school. Nurturing lower school. Highest possible academic standards in upper school. Creates ans environment for children to succeed, as long as they are driven and have the ability. Active PA.

Trinity School 4

Posted July 19, 2005
My son just graduated from Trinity School. We alsolutely loved the faculty and academics. The student body are all dedicated to their studies. We were thrilled.

Posted March 14, 2005
The best school on the Upper west side.

Trinity School