/ School Profile

Posted February 20, 2014
Hands down the best girls school in NYC. The leadership of the headmistress is second to none. The academics are top notch.

Posted December 14, 2012
Rock solid academics and a civilized and welcoming culture within the parent body. Our daughter has really blossomed at Marymount. The school has over-delivered on every promise made.

Posted October 30, 2011
My experience at Marymount was life changing. I started Marymount in 8th grade with slight dyslexia. I had zero confidence in my academic ability. The teachers at Marymount were so patient and nurturing that I quickly came out of my shell, studied hard and gained the confidence I needed to attend a great college then onto grad school and now have a successful career on Wall Street. Wonderful, wonderful school!

Posted November 01, 2010
Marymount is a wonderful school, with strong academic program and strong moral values. My girls love going to school and so do we, as members of the Marymount parents community. With the expansion of the school campus the school is extending it's science and math program locations and much more.

Marymount School of NY 1

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted March 27, 2009
Marymount School is a true gem in New York City. It is academically competitive in a warm and nurturing environment. It feels like our second home. The faculty goes out of their way to find each girls strength and make them shine. It is worth every penny.

Posted March 01, 2007
Marymount is an astounding school. The excellent academics combined with love and moral teachings, make it the best school in NY. My daughter has never been happier. And neither have we.

Marymount School of NY 4

Posted June 09, 2006
- a former student

Posted June 01, 2006
Marymount is a wonderfully rigorous school that never ceases to challenge their children. Simultaneously, it was a place my daughter could always call 'home' because of the constant care and respect.

Posted May 19, 2006
this school is the most warm, nurturing but still disciplined school you could hope for. it is truly special and has that something extra that we felt the other schools we visited were lacking.

Marymount School of NY
1026 5th Ave, New York, NY  10028
Last modified Marymount School of NY is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Marymount School of NY Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top