Posted October 02, 2014
Yeshiva Ketana of Manhattan Pre-school is a model of what they should all be like! the Director is warm, caring, and unbelievably creative...this is passed down to the teachers, who really treasure every student!

Posted September 30, 2014
I worked in YKOM Preschool and I can tell you that it is an exceptional school. The teachers are dedicated and treat every child as their own. The classes are all well behaved, learn beautifully, have the newest toys and manipulatives, a magnificent yard with outdoor equipment, an indoor gym, nutritious lunches, just about everything you can possibly ask for! I ve worked in numerous schools and this one really gets first prize.

Posted September 21, 2013
There are no words to describe what goes on in this yeshiva. Visit--especially in the afternoon--to see for yourself.

Posted September 03, 2013
I was delighted to join the Yeshiva Ketana of Manhattan family. I had heard wonderful thing, and the families have good reputations. My experience was quite to the contrary, and I was compelled to enroll elsewhere.

Posted June 18, 2013
At this school, every boy--even those with learning, emotional, and behavior issues (and a surprising number has one or more)--graduates with all A's and solid E's for midos. Their high schools are in for a massive shock!

Posted June 18, 2013
these kids run wild at recess--screaming and fighting and kicking and punching. they behave terribly in the classroom. the nice kids are influenced by the rudeness and lack of respect. disgraceful.

Posted October 28, 2012
I have three sons presently attending YKOM, one in 8th, 5th, and pre-1A. As a member of the parent body for eleven years now, I feel well-equipped to share my view about this institution. In brief, it is a school best characterized by the loving, caring, personal attention it provides each and every student. It imbues all with a profound love of HaShem and His Torah, as the Rabbaim embody everything one would desire in their own children. Regarding the general studies department, it is certainly a respectable, quality part of the boys' education, one that is gaining strength on an annual basis. Furthermore, my family has been privileged to receive the professional guidance of the yeshiva s administrators during sensitive times of each one of our children s development. That insight has been instrumental in helping us provide the best parenting possible. Most importantly, though, it is a yeshiva whose educators share a common goal, that being to foster sterling middot that will set the students on the right path for a lifetime. My only regret is that I did not have opportunity to attend when I was a boy!

Posted January 05, 2012
YKOM is a great school with fantastic teachers who are very warm and nurturing for secular and religious studies. In addition to a great education, children are taught how to be respectful to their elders as well as each other. My experience there was awesome, to bad I only realize it now that I am married with my own kids. Additionally, when I subsequently went to high school, I was far ahead of my peers.

Yeshiva Ketana Of Manhattan 3

Posted April 16, 2010

Posted March 01, 2010

Yeshiva Ketana Of Manhattan
346 West 89th Street, New York, NY  10024
Last modified Yeshiva Ketana Of Manhattan is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Yeshiva Ketana Of Manhattan Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top