PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Because they perennially neglect to shovel all of their sidewalks and the associated crosswalks. This imperils everyone who would attempt to walk by from the first snowfall of the winter until Spring. Very unneighborly.

Yeshiva Ketana of Manhattan Pre-school is a model of what they should all be like! the Director is warm, caring, and unbelievably creative...this is passed down to the teachers, who really treasure every student!

I worked in YKOM Preschool and I can tell you that it is an exceptional school. The teachers are dedicated and treat every child as their own. The classes are all well behaved, learn beautifully, have the newest toys and manipulatives, a magnificent yard with outdoor equipment, an indoor gym, nutritious lunches, just about everything you can possibly ask for! I ve worked in numerous schools and this one really gets first prize.

There are no words to describe what goes on in this yeshiva. Visit--especially in the afternoon--to see for yourself.

I was delighted to join the Yeshiva Ketana of Manhattan family. I had heard wonderful thing, and the families have good reputations. My experience was quite to the contrary, and I was compelled to enroll elsewhere.

At this school, every boy--even those with learning, emotional, and behavior issues (and a surprising number has one or more)--graduates with all A's and solid E's for midos. Their high schools are in for a massive shock!

these kids run wild at recess--screaming and fighting and kicking and punching. they behave terribly in the classroom. the nice kids are influenced by the rudeness and lack of respect. disgraceful.

I have three sons presently attending YKOM, one in 8th, 5th, and pre-1A. As a member of the parent body for eleven years now, I feel well-equipped to share my view about this institution. In brief, it is a school best characterized by the loving, caring, personal attention it provides each and every student. It imbues all with a profound love of HaShem and His Torah, as the Rabbaim embody everything one would desire in their own children. Regarding the general studies department, it is certainly a respectable, quality part of the boys' education, one that is gaining strength on an annual basis. Furthermore, my family has been privileged to receive the professional guidance of the yeshiva s administrators during sensitive times of each one of our children s development. That insight has been instrumental in helping us provide the best parenting possible. Most importantly, though, it is a yeshiva whose educators share a common goal, that being to foster sterling middot that will set the students on the right path for a lifetime. My only regret is that I did not have opportunity to attend when I was a boy!

YKOM is a great school with fantastic teachers who are very warm and nurturing for secular and religious studies. In addition to a great education, children are taught how to be respectful to their elders as well as each other. My experience there was awesome, to bad I only realize it now that I am married with my own kids. Additionally, when I subsequently went to high school, I was far ahead of my peers.

It is a very good school for kids who need chalenges smaller classes.

Last modified Yeshiva Ketana Of Manhattan is a Private school that serves grades PK-8