/ School Profile
New York, NY

Ms 250 West Side Collaborative Middle School 3

Posted December 05, 2010
I'm a current 8 rade student. Its an okay school. Its not a school to die for, but its nice. We ty to push students not to be scared and be comfortable. On the other hand there are students that aren't great influences. The staff doesn't make sense & since we a have low funds be sure if your attends this school that your ready to outragous trip cost. Not to forget the like to change things and add things at last minute, so be prepared for what ever they tell you.

Ms 250 West Side Collaborative Middle School 0

Posted September 02, 2009
This school is a fantastic, I personaly love the way that Ms.Rotunda talks with each indvidual student and notices when we are not in our best shape,she stops us and talks with us and thats something that i love. each teacher has a connection with each student. when learning from the teachers i see that they love what they do and they focus on how we are doing. most schools dont do that. W.S.C has helped me notice the potential that i have to become the best person i could possibly be and there would be no other place that i would love as much as W.S.C. i will really miss it.

Posted August 09, 2009
I love this school because of the community that every teacher and student becomes together. though everyone is indivudal in there own ways most times we are always together. the lessons are outstanding and our ringleader ms.rotunda is magnificent

Posted June 25, 2009
Excellent attention to well being of students, facilities and educational performance.

Posted January 03, 2009
I think this school was the best choice I have ever made. I had to pick this school because no other middle school picked me based on my grades. This school was commited in making me an honor roll student and they were very successful. They made me into a great leader and academically did a great job by making my expirence here fun and useful for the rest of my life. The staff is great and so is the environment. I am now an honor roll student in my current high school and I thank west side collaborative for preparing me very well!

Posted October 16, 2008
WSC is a great school. I'm a senior but throughout my three years at WSC I've learned so many things. I would reccomend it to everyone. Teachers and staff go out of there way to make you feel at home and safe. I know I'm going to miss it!

Ms 250 West Side Collaborative Middle School 4

Posted June 16, 2008
I think this school is really great. It is a nice enviorment to be in and it feels so safe. This is my first year here and I'm already confortable. The teahers are all very nice and never yell. But do expect homework. You don't get alot of it but homework is assighed almost everyday!!!

Posted March 05, 2008
I love this school. I am a previous alumni of this school. I maintained a GPA over 80, all 3 years. It is a great learning environment and I appreciate the time my teachers took out of their day after school to help me with things I need help with. It really prepared me for High School. I now have a GPA over 90, because I was prepared. Thanks West Side Collaborative! -John B. Grad Yr: 2007

Ms 250 West Side Collaborative Middle School 0

Posted November 03, 2007
i think wsc is a good school you not only learn but you have a good time learning.

Posted May 26, 2006
West Side is a great place for kids to learn at any pace they can go. It has a wonderfu; arts program and alot of extra curricular activities to choose from. i am very priveliged to have my child attend West Side Collaborative

Ms 250 West Side Collaborative Middle School
735 West End Avenue, New York, NY  10025
Last modified Ms 250 West Side Collaborative Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ms 250 West Side Collaborative Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top