Ms 256 Academic And Athletic Excellence 1

Posted June 12, 2013
This school is wack. people always fighting and that make ghe environmnet unsafe. teachers are jerks.

Posted November 16, 2011
The school made an incredible improvement. The new principal is really working hard to make sure students are on top of their game. some of the best teachers my daughter had are from this school. the only problem is to get more parents involved in the activities and meetings, but we (parents) are working on that issue. my daughter is a senior now and we will really miss the personal attention and the great teachers she had.

Posted June 23, 2011
My son feels very comfortable with his teachers and is always looking forward to new educational activities. The teachers are great and are always willing to work with both the parent and the student.

Posted June 30, 2009
The school is really turning the corner. They have a new principal and assistant principal who are raising expectations and focusing on high school preparation. I think the best is yet to come for this school!

Ms 256 Academic And Athletic Excellence 0

Posted March 10, 2008
i go there now and it is an excelent school

Ms 256 Academic And Athletic Excellence 5

Posted October 30, 2007
I think that MS 256 is a great school that shows our kids knowledge and great discipline.

Ms 256 Academic And Athletic Excellence 5

Posted May 18, 2006
Overall I would say MS 256 is a very good school.My son receives alot of personal attention.The teachers stay in close contact with the parents,so we know whats going on with our children. I feel my son is safe at ms 256.The teachers and principal are very involved with the students.I have visited the school several times and found it to be very well run.Smart pleasent teachers,friendly students and a safe atmosphere.

Ms 256 Academic And Athletic Excellence
154 W 93rd St, New York, NY  10025
Last modified Ms 256 Academic And Athletic Excellence is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ms 256 Academic And Athletic Excellence Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top