/ School Profile
New York, NY

Posted September 16, 2013
This is my son's second year at Midtown West and he could not be happier!

Posted January 14, 2009

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008
this school is a great school my son went there last year but he graudated he cried he still wished he went there

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted October 04, 2007

Posted May 17, 2007
Just a really friendly, warm, relaxed little school. Only two classes per grade and the teachers have the kids for two years, so everyone gets to know everyone well. The principal is very warm and genuinely seems to enjoy and like and get kids, and they like him back. The diversity is a real strength, as is the highly involved artsy musical parent body. It can get chaotic there, but cheerfully so. The school is like a family, in that you see its flaws but you can't help loving it. The Martin Luther King Jr. celebrations are always a highlight of the year for me.

Posted January 15, 2006
Although I am not a parent of the school, I was blessed to have the opportunity to be a student teacher in a Kindergarten class. I am from Australia and I felt so warmly welcomed into the school community by students, parents and staff over the 4 week period. A fantastic school offering an abundance of after school program activities. From my experience, the level of parent involvement was extremely high, with parents involved in field trips, lunchtime supervision and well informed of the day to day runnings of thier childs classroom practices and experiences. Thank you for having my MTW and I will forever be grateful for my unfogettable and most rewarding experience.

Ps 212 Midtown West 2

Posted October 26, 2005
I am a parent of a kindergarten student and I am extremely disappointed in Midtown West thus far. I feel that the school is overcrowded and unorganized.

Posted June 26, 2005
Midtown West offers a wonderful learning community. The teacher and parents work collaboratively to ensure a rich learning environment for each child.

Ps 212 Midtown West
328 W 48th St, New York, NY  10036
Last modified Ps 212 Midtown West is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 212 Midtown West Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top