Bad
Good

Harlem Day Charter School 5

Posted November 18, 2010
staff members are rely involved in our children education , they tried to do they best but is our obligation to by part of this effort if we work together big things can happen. Don't forget is the second house for our children and we have to be part of that. God bless you all. Elva.

Posted September 23, 2010
The revolving door with leadership has done nothing to improve the school. This year's test scores were among the lowest of not just charter schools, but all schools in NYC. The lack of consistency in curriculum, staff, teachers seriously concerns me, and I am looking to pull my child out as quickly as I can.

Posted April 29, 2010
They fired the teachers with experience and credentials and promoted assistants without certification. They are making up the curriculum as they go.

Harlem Day Charter School 5

Posted April 08, 2010
Harlem Day had really strict rules about fighting. If your kid was in a fist fight they would have been suspended. This school gets better every day.

Posted March 27, 2010
My son was in a fist fight yesterday and no teacher stopped it. All the kids watched and screamed. There teachers got no experiance and the school keeps changing them and a new teacher is in charge every other month.

Posted March 19, 2010
My son was punched in the head by another student and there were no consequences for the other student. This school is not safe. We are looking at Promise Academy.

Posted March 10, 2010
Hi my daughter attebded 4th grade at Harlem Day amd i love her school and teacher ,the teaher helps my daughter excel ,and help her learned to the fullest not but the least to motivated her as well, go HDCS!!!!!!

Posted March 09, 2010
My son left the school without telling his teachers today and no one knew where he was. Who is in charge?

Harlem Day Charter School 4

Posted April 01, 2009
My son is a student at HDCS. He's in third grade now but has been there since kindergardern I wanna give a high five to all the staff for encouraging my son to strive for excellence.He has really come a long way. Thanx HDCS Fatima Barber

Posted March 03, 2009
My son attended HDCS in 2007 he entered in the fourth grade. Harlem day has been a great turn around for my son, yes they have changed principals but the learning process has not changed I love the attention my child gets to inprove his academic process. way to go Harlem Day keep moving foward.

240 E 123rd St-1st Fl, New York, NY  10035
Last modified Harlem Day Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harlem Day Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top