/ School Profile

Posted May 16, 2013
We are very happy with the school and after the approval of the DOE to expand the school, we are even happier. My 2nd grader loves her school; she is in the dual language program! Professor Juan Bosch is a unique, amazing place and I would recommend it to anyone! All of the staff and instructors are wonderful and very helpful, they make learning a new skill very enjoyable!

Posted August 23, 2012
Excellent school! Small classrooms, great teachers, excellent atmosphere for all kids... the only bad part is that its only up to 2nd grade :(

Posted August 13, 2012
We have attended this school for two years in the Spanish/English dual-language program and cannot say enough good things. The teachers have been attentive and responsive to my child's needs and my child has really thrived. I could not have asked for a better introduction to school for her. Class size was on the small side, so the ratio is amazing. This school is a gem hidden in the struggling District 6. The only cons about this school are that it only goes to second grade (but this may change) and that it's in District 6, where support is not as easy to come by as it is in other, more affluent/parent involved districts.

Posted December 06, 2011
This school has given my son the most amazing foundation. He is encouraged to grow as a learner and student. He is always supported by his teachers. I can't recommend this school enough! Just walk in and you feel what the school is all about.

Professor Juan Bosch Public School
12 Ellwood Street, New York, NY  10040
Last modified Professor Juan Bosch Public School is a Public school that serves grades K-3
Professor Juan Bosch Public School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top