/ School Profile
PK-8 & Ungraded
New York, NY

Posted April 24, 2014
This is by far the worse school that I am aware of. My nephew attents the school and has been getting bullied daily. The teachers view on this is things happen. It has escaluted to violence. Yesterday he was being hit by six children some older, the adminst staff just focus on my nephew and his anger who would not be angry.

Posted June 03, 2009

Posted October 29, 2008

PS 96 Joseph Lanzetta 0

Posted August 20, 2008
the school is very nice. and you have great teachers there. my child would learn a lot there.

Posted June 04, 2008

PS 96 Joseph Lanzetta 3

Posted May 31, 2008

Posted April 24, 2008

Posted September 12, 2007
I have 2 children that attend P.S. 96. I must say that i am very pleased with the help and education that my son and daughter have recived at this school. Mr. Lopez is a great principal .He is always available to answer any of your questions and concerns related to your child. I am really looking forward to enrolling my youngest at this school.

Posted June 06, 2007
P.S. 96 is a wonderful school! My child has had great teachers and everyone has been very supportive. He has received help with his reading through their AIS program and he is now reading above grade level. I am very happy with the educate he is receiving!

Posted February 26, 2007
I want to say that I feel comfortable leaving my child at this school every morning. They are a bunch of nice people there. I can not say much about the parent association, never see them, however, the parent coordinator is very helpful, she always has a smile and really tries to help me out with whatever I come to her with. She is warm and very friendly. When I go to the office, I have to sit and wait, but when I go in and see the parent coordinator, I never have to wait. The school it self is a great place for children, and being informed is not a lack of in PS 96. I can't wait to see all the information that is going to be sent home, my children are happy and I am happy too. I hope that every parent is as happy as me.

PS 96 Joseph Lanzetta
216 E 120th St, New York, NY  10035
Last modified PS 96 Joseph Lanzetta is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
PS 96 Joseph Lanzetta Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top