/ School Profile

Ballet Tech Nyc Ps For Dance 1

Posted September 13, 2014
this is the worst school ever. My daughter went to this school and when i put her in a prep school, she was failng. this school really needs to improve on academics. Im glad i got my daughter into a prep school earlly enough or she would have failed. This school is horrible.

Posted May 18, 2014
Very good schools, very worm environment. All staff works very hard to make your child happy.

Posted January 30, 2014
I loved all 5 years of being a student at Ballet Tech. I started off in the 4th grade with little knowledge of classical ballet and honestly, a questionable amount of interest in the area. I graduated last year loving the art and the training I received here helped me with my decision to continue dancing in high school. It's also been amazing seeing how much the school improved and evolved in the time I was there, with some traditions each year and some newly introduced ideas and activities as well. The teachers really get to know and engage with each of the students, so that they are able to further focus on their strengths and help the students to grow academically, artistically, and personally. The school is incredibly unique and I haven't heard of one that can compare to its environment and what it has to offer. I will never regret attending this school and would definitely recommend it to anyone who would even consider trying out dance as a hobby.

Posted September 26, 2013
I am so greatfull that my son is part of that community .From both side academic and the ballet program they care about the kids like there own always making sure that they excel good grades i cannot thank them enough for helping me raise a little boy in NYC public school wonderfull staff i wish he could stay there up to 12th grade.

Posted June 28, 2011
A very unique and wonderful school! My daughter loves it so much she does not want to leave the school. She enjoys it thoroughly. The teachers, staffs, and PTA executive board are all wonderful! A very family oriented environment. They always welcome you. I love that she can excel both academically and artistically at the same time. As a parent I am very satisfied.

Posted April 23, 2010
This school has a family atmosphere between the kids in all grades and the faculty and staff. Academically the School achieves more than any other middle school I know.

Posted February 02, 2010
I love this school. I am glad to have been a part of the wonderful academic and dance program that they offered me. I am not currently at the school anymore but from what i hear from my friends who are still there, it sound like they are progressing on and doing wonderful things for the students.

Posted November 07, 2009
It offers great academics and ballet instruction from wonderful teachers. The school lets the kids be artistic and expressive

Posted November 06, 2009
Ballet Tech is one incredible and unique public school. It has given my daughter Keila the greatest opportunity, skills and tools to grow and improve herself as a student, daughter, young lady and a person. She has excelled beyond our expectations. The school has taught Keila to be diligent, disciplined and dedicated to both dance and her regular studies. The teachers teach with EXCELLENCE and true dedication towards the children. The love and care of the whole entire school staff is felt from the moment you walk in, wether is to drop your child off, attend a PTA meeting or a Parents Teacher Conference. This school is a true role model for all children that attend it. Ballet Tech should be used as a role model many other public school through out NYC. The character of this school will defenitely leave a positive mark in the hearts of the students and their parents for many years to come.

Posted November 06, 2009
Ballet Tech is the most and great public school! I'm so glad to have my son attend Ballet Tech. Bellet tech is the number 11111111111111111111111

Ballet Tech Nyc Ps For Dance
890 Broadway, New York, NY  10003
Last modified Ballet Tech Nyc Ps For Dance is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ballet Tech Nyc Ps For Dance Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top