Posted January 22, 2013
My son went to this school for pre-K and I must say that it was not the best experience. While the principal and other staff are great, my son's teacher was not ready to deal with a child such as mine. She often singled him out and called him "bad" every day. I thought that teachers were trained in the areas of psychology and child development but I question this when it came to his Pre-Kindergarten teacher. As I mentioned the rest of the staff was great but this teacher was not too good. Sometimes we should evaluate when it is is time to move on and retire.

Posted May 27, 2011
THIS SCHOOL IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!! My children have gone here and continue to grace their presence at 92 EVERYDAY!!!! THE PRINCIPAL AND ASST. PRINCIPALS know each individual student personally and are very involved with their education, future and progression!!!! i love what the teachers and its providers have to offer the students!!!! THANK YOU for such a WONDERFUL FACULTY AT PS 92M!!!!! I just wish more parents would get involved in their children's education!!!

Posted October 26, 2010
Students in this school are improving and they are improving because of what the school has to offer. The school has many different and innovative programs that allow the students to reach goals they thought were unreachable. This school is caring and so is the staff. I never met a principal who when she walks through the halls and encounters children, she knows them by name. This school is very special and I wish there were a lot more like it.

Ps 92 Mary Mcleod Bethune 1

Posted August 31, 2010
This is a horrible school. The principal only cares about the numbers and encourages girl cliques among the students. My child was here for two months and I pulled her out because her life was threatend and she was pushed out of a chair. I called the police on the principal and filed a complaint. Please DO NOT send your child here unless you are okay with them getting hurt and learning nothing except ghetto vocabulary.

Posted January 09, 2010

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted May 18, 2008

Ps 92 Mary Mcleod Bethune 0

Posted December 27, 2007
My son attends this school and he is in the 4th grade and his teacher is great but i love the principal she knows exactly what to do for each child whatever the situation is.

Ps 92 Mary Mcleod Bethune
222 W 134th St, New York, NY  10030
Last modified Ps 92 Mary Mcleod Bethune is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 92 Mary Mcleod Bethune Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.