K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I haven't been at Chapin very long, but from what I've seen they have a very nice environment and awesome academics. the girls there are really nice and welcoming and the teachers are very funny and kind. They also have good food!

I love attending Chapin it is outstanding in academics, and does a fair job in the athletics department. In all, this school is amazing! p.s. they have great lunches!

such a great school! also the renovation was great! we have so many more facilities and the teachers are great!

i am a student there and i have been to other schools but this is the best so far!!!

I go to Chapin and I love it so much! I am in 9th grade and currently in the peer leadership program, where the seniors talk to us in small groups. These sessions are very beneficial and the program shows how much Chapin cares about all of us, and not just how we do academically. A great thing about Chapin is that I really feel close to the girls in my class, and have made great friends. The academics and extracurriculars are also really amazing! This is a great place to go to school!

This is probably the most amaxing school that I have been to. I am in seventh grade and all of the teachers and staff have been nothing but kind and understanding to every student. The extracurricular is outstanding and I am learning so much from all of my teachers. I think all girls trying to get a sucessful future should consider Chapin.

Probably the best all-girl school in the city! I went at the high school level and was so well prepared that I was bored when i went to georgetown. My litte daughter is there now and loves it. By the way, many articles have been published recently about college placement by high schools and chapin ranked third in the country - impressive!

Our daughter is going into first grade this fall...she learned a ton last year in kindergarten. She loves the school. The teachers are great, and parental involvement is definitely encouraged.

A fantastic school that places importance on the education of the 'whole' child -- academically, physically, socially and emotionally. The teachers and the curriculum are outstanding and there is a very active and involved parent body.

Last modified The Chapin School Ltd is a Private school that serves grades K-12