PK-K|Private

Bad
Good

If you are looking for state of the art, this is not the school for you. However if you are looking for a caring and stimulating learning environment, this school is amazing. We have tried a few different schools for our children and have found Nazareth Nursery Montessori to be first rate. Though the facilities could use some updating, you overlook the superficial when you realize that your kids are learning how to read and multiply at 3 years old. And, even beyond the traditional academics, Nazareth Nursery has an enrichment curriculum that encompasses practical and spiritual life. You would do your children a disservice by not sending them to this school. Its affordable too especially considering it is a Montessori program.

My daughter went to this school and she did very well after she graduated from Nazareth, kudos to sister Lucy and her team. I am referring my friends children to this school. The teachers are dedicated and the school has a strong leadership. The tuition is reasonable and the education they receive is worth more the money. My daugher was quite advance when she got into first grade, she was prepared and scored well in her state test.

This school is wonderful. In fact, 'wonderful' is an understatement. I firmly believe that it could easily go toe to toe with the fancy private schools and blow them out of the water. My daughter (now 3.5 yrs) started 6 months ago and my son (2 yrs) started a couple of weeks ago. The stuff they come home talking about really blows me away. I am amazed at the strong Catholic curriculum - a big plus in my book. And of course the dedicated Montessori method is wonderful. When it comes to education, you really can't do any better. It's also a very affordable school, but that is low on the list of pros. It's really worth 2 or 3 times what they charge for tuition. Many of the families travel from all over - all 5 boroughs - just to come here. I can't say enough about how great it is. I love love love this school, and look forward to being with them for the next 6 years (I also have a 6 mo old I'll send there).

Amazing. My three year old came home with a world map she made in class, proudly identifying the 7 continents. The dedication to the individual child is outstanding, remarkable even. She is reading, writing the lowercase alphabet and is developing manners and spiritual awareness in suit. Highly diverse, dedicated caring teachers and an abundance of stimulating, clean, colorful Montessori materials and school pride. Bless Sister Lucy and the entire staff.

Great school! I am a parent of two young children who attend Nazareth Nursery and I am more than pleased with the school. The teachers are very nurturing and the children are very well mannered. The teachers work with the children at their own pace and they are more than concerned with their overall well being. Sister Lucy is a blessing and I feel safe an secure knowing that my children are in a sound environment. I have been questioned often about traveling outside my borough to send a 2 and 3 year old to school but when its worth it that's what a parent does. In my opinion this school really helps set the pace spiritually and mentally for your young child. I give Nazareth Nursery an A.

Last modified Nazareth Nursery is a Private school that serves grades PK-K